Ireland Irish Thread and Experiences

Kahlan

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
#1 captain_spork: [[Q1]]
How's your experience been so far?

I can't wait for my initial Reta order to get here, and I'm curious whether others in Ireland have gone through the same thing. From what I understand, delivery may not happen until May 1st, and that feels like a very long wait.
 
Kahlan said:

#1 captain_spork: [[Q1]]
How's your experience been so far?

I can't wait for my initial Reta order to get here, and I'm curious whether others in Ireland have gone through the same thing. From what I understand, delivery may not happen until May 1st, and that feels like a very long wait.
What has your experience been like up to this point?
 
It showed up, which makes me very happy. After that, I placed an order for ghkcu and tirz (the tirz is for my husband). Both of us still have older supplies of reta and tirz to get through, though I've begun using the ghkcu. We're looking into having my husband's tirz analyzed. A third-party COA came with the reta.
 
Bringing this thread back to life to hear from folks in Ireland. It's hard to find solid info, since the majority of what's out there online is (fair enough) aimed at the US or UK, and after Brexit and all that, it doesn't always do the job.

Just curious, is anyone here going to the trouble of getting Hospira and the like, or which BAC water are you using?
 
squirrelly said:

Bringing this thread back to life to hear from folks in Ireland. It's hard to find solid info, since the majority of what's out there online is (fair enough) aimed at the US or UK, and after Brexit and all that, it doesn't always do the job.

Just curious, is anyone here going to the trouble of getting Hospira and the like, or which BAC water are you using?
I don't have any info about Hospira in Ireland, but I recently ordered BAC from indiamart and it's excellent. Also, I happened to get that recommendation from the person who runs UK pep supplies, so my guess is that delivery to Ireland from India would cost about the same.
 
squirrelly said:

Bringing this thread back to life to hear from folks in Ireland. It's hard to find solid info, since the majority of what's out there online is (fair enough) aimed at the US or UK, and after Brexit and all that, it doesn't always do the job.

Just curious, is anyone here going to the trouble of getting Hospira and the like, or which BAC water are you using?
canvax has been my go-to. It's a lab based in Spain. Quality has been solid. Reconstituting a wide range of peps has never given me issues
 
squirrelly said:

Bringing this thread back to life to hear from folks in Ireland. It's hard to find solid info, since the majority of what's out there online is (fair enough) aimed at the US or UK, and after Brexit and all that, it doesn't always do the job.

Just curious, is anyone here going to the trouble of getting Hospira and the like, or which BAC water are you using?
Damn those customs fees - European labs are way pricier 💶
 
Yeah, the cost is nuts.

It's been really annoying trying to track down sites people recommend for Hospira, only to find out right at the end that they ship solely within the UK or mainland EU.

Plenty of people I know have theirs delivered to someone they know in NI, so it's obvious I need to get to know more Nordies 😄
 
Back
Top