Which sort of Irish accents are you thinking of? Please don't say Dublin — I'm not a Dub!!Rolltide61 said:
Whenever I go through these posts, I hear them in an Irish accent inside my head. It is completely strange.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Which sort of Irish accents are you thinking of? Please don't say Dublin — I'm not a Dub!!Rolltide61 said:
Whenever I go through these posts, I hear them in an Irish accent inside my head. It is completely strange.
That reminds me exactly of Liam Neeson.
As far as I can tell, the specific wallet you pick isn't really important — what counts is that it's non-custodial, like Cake, Exodus, Phantom, and so on.bare_essentials said:
Is Exodus something everyone in this community uses? I went with Kraken and Phantom for my setup, but now I'm second-guessing whether Exodus should have been part of the mix as well. On top of that, the thought of Revolut locking my account has me on edge, since my very first test run was done with ChatGPT walking me through it.
Picture me delivering Roll Tide with an Irish brogue... Milroe would sound like "Rawlll Tahhhhhhhhd", while over here it comes out as "Roll Tayyyyyd"Rolltide61 said:
Whenever I go through these posts, I hear them in an Irish accent inside my head. It is completely strange.
Revolut has me worried — my assumption was that buying UDDC inside the app would be simple, then I'd move it over to the vendor using that lengthy address he gave. I plan to test it out with a practice run first. Technology and I don't get along, and the last thing I want is to get shut out or have my funds locked.Thighknee said:
You're dead right @HouseCat our native language and culture is the most important thing in the world to me, luckily enough I am from an area that still speaks mostly in Irish (Gaeilge) so I am fluent from birth.
You should absolutely go to Kerry sometime! It is absolutely stunning, along with Donegal, Cork, Waterford etc, most coastal places here are really beautiful but those ones are the best for scenery, the craic and peace and quiet!
Regarding my dip into the crypto world, i have funded my coinbase account straight from my bank with enough euros to buy what i need in the GB, i presume i just use that to buy USDC-Sol on coinbase and then send it to the GB organiser through their web page. Or would it be better to move it onto another wallet from there to distance the trail to my bank?
Go raibh maith agaibh as ucht an cabhair go léir, is iontach an áit seo don corp agus an t-anam!
Click to expand...
That's exactly what I did — the Vendor received the funds and my order went out the following day. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if my account gets shut down later on, should anything go sideways with the Vendor.Hello beutiful said:
I’m scared I have revolut, I thought I could easily buy UDDC within revolut and then transfer it to the vendor with his long address, going to do a dummy run, but I hate technology don’t want to be blocked or money frozen
Click to expand...
I'm a total dinosaur when it comes to this stuff, so should I avoid sending funds straight from Revolut to the vendor? When I spoke with Revolut on chat, my understanding was that it would be fine, and the vendor takes USDC.Milotic said:
I did this way, and the payment did get through to the Vendor and my order was shipped the next day but I'm expecting my account to be closed in the future if anything goes wrong with the Vendor.
Just use Revolut/Kraken, buy your Crypto open a second non-custodial wallet like Cake or Exodus, send to one of those wallets and pay Vendor from there.
Click to expand...