Madkate
Explorer
Has anyone used Ipamorelin? What advantages does it offer? I've heard it helps with sleep.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Madkate said:
What is its primary function? I have no prior experience with peptides at all.
ThanksCMA Pooky said:
Madkate said:
What is its primary function? I have no prior experience with peptides at all.
Per AI search:
"Ipamorelin is a synthetic peptide - a growth hormone secretogoblin (GHS) - which drives the pituitary gland to put out its own natural growth hormone (GH) by acting like ghrelin. From that come possible gains in body composition, skin, energy and healing, minus the appetite and cortisol spikes older GHRPs bring. Wellness and anti-aging circles favour it for raising GH and IGF-1, frequently stacked alongside CJC-1295, though professional supervision is required given possible side effects such as water retention or a bigger appetite. "