Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?Not_Your_Dad said:
I've been running CJC1295 without DAC alongside Ipa for 4 weeks now.
The plan was a 5/5 blend, but the lab results showed closer to 6/5, so my CJC intake is a bit higher than intended.
Each injection has 0.546 mg CJC and 0.406 mg IPA, done AM and PM; I aim to keep the morning shot fasted. With the evening shot I also take 2 mg of Tesamorelin.
Since beginning the CJC/Ipa, my energy has gone up a lot and my mindset has been more positive. I'm not doing any strength training right now, yet I've seen minor gains in muscle mass.
If you have any other questions, I'm glad to answer them.
Once you inject, do you notice a lot of flushing? Any reactions related to histamine?Not_Your_Dad said:
I've been running CJC1295 without DAC alongside Ipa for 4 weeks now.
The plan was a 5/5 blend, but the lab results showed closer to 6/5, so my CJC intake is a bit higher than intended.
Each injection has 0.546 mg CJC and 0.406 mg IPA, done AM and PM; I aim to keep the morning shot fasted. With the evening shot I also take 2 mg of Tesamorelin.
Since beginning the CJC/Ipa, my energy has gone up a lot and my mindset has been more positive. I'm not doing any strength training right now, yet I've seen minor gains in muscle mass.
If you have any other questions, I'm glad to answer them.
My Reta results were great, but for the past month they've stalled completely. Could be a bad batch (I switched suppliers), or maybe it's because I added Ipamorelinjoseblo said:
From what I gather, testing your IGH-1 levels before, while on, and after the ipa-cjc stack is the surest way to find out. Cycles of 5on/2off and 1m-on/1m-off come up often. Age determines standard min/max hormone ranges, yet those in the anti-aging world are clearly fans. Do a search and you'll see.
Secretogoblin-wise, cjc and tesa perform essentially the same function.
The thing I'm curious about: are you hungry? Do you stack tirz or reta?
Seemingly, the hormone boosters can cut GLP1 effects down quite a bit.
It strikes me as notable that the flushing from cjc/ipa is mild while tesa produces intense flushing. Have you given Zyrtec a shot to deal with the histamine reaction?Not_Your_Dad said:
I'll do my best to cover everything in a single response!
1. Age - 45. I realize that straight GH would likely be the superior option for someone at my age, but the degree of risk involved is something I'm not willing to accept, so GH is off the table for me.
2. Hunger - yes, greater than one would anticipate without the secretagogues, though still manageable. I've been on Tirz for a long time and am currently in the middle of titrating up Reta. Monday I pinned roughly 3.5 mg Tirz, and today 6 mg Reta.
3. Flushing - moderate after the CJC/IPA pin, pronounced after the Tesa pin. Both tend to be somewhat itchy and uncomfortable in my case; not severe enough to make me end the cycle early, but I certainly wouldn't do this recreationally. By comparison, I've never gotten any ISR from Tirz, Reta, or my GHK-cu/KPV homebrew.
4. Mass on scale - essentially unchanged. I can perceive differences from the GHs, for instance I'm aware my abdomen has gotten smaller (I've been taking measurements), waist size going down, and so on. I'd really like to get a DEXA scan done, but the nearest one is a 2.5 hour drive away and costs $200.
5. Cycle - my plan is to discontinue the CJC/IPA once the Tesa is used up. That should land around 55 days. After that I'll let it wash out for a minimum of a month before I even think about additional GH secretagogues.
I was only on Reta and my appetite was excellent up until …Main75 said:
My Reta results were great, but for the past month they've stalled completely. Could be a bad batch (I switched suppliers), or maybe it's because I added Ipamorelinjoseblo said:
From what I gather, testing your IGH-1 levels before, while on, and after the ipa-cjc stack is the surest way to find out. Cycles of 5on/2off and 1m-on/1m-off come up often. Age determines standard min/max hormone ranges, yet those in the anti-aging world are clearly fans. Do a search and you'll see.
Secretogoblin-wise, cjc and tesa perform essentially the same function.
The thing I'm curious about: are you hungry? Do you stack tirz or reta?
Seemingly, the hormone boosters can cut GLP1 effects down quite a bit.
Could you share where this data comes from? I'm not trying to dispute what you're saying—just honestly interested.Jfrick11 said:
Before starting something such as ipamorelin, getting an initial IGF-1 reading is genuinely important.
Typical healthy IGF-1 reference ranges (ng/mL):
Should your level sit above those figures and you still stimulate that pathway, there is a real risk of making your metabolic situation worse through greater insulin resistance.
- 20–30 years old: 200–350
- 31–50 years old: 175–300
- 51–65 years old: 150–250
- 66 and older: 125–200
For additional context....if your IGF1 is already beyond the optimal window, tesa is actually more potent when it comes to driving insulin resistance up
The key point here is that knowing your reason for using a compound matters a lot, rather than simply copying a trend or a protocol.
No — flushing was never an issue for me.muggy said:
It strikes me as notable that the flushing from cjc/ipa is mild while tesa produces intense flushing. Have you given Zyrtec a shot to deal with the histamine reaction?Not_Your_Dad said:
I'll do my best to cover everything in a single response!
1. Age - 45. I realize that straight GH would likely be the superior option for someone at my age, but the degree of risk involved is something I'm not willing to accept, so GH is off the table for me.
2. Hunger - yes, greater than one would anticipate without the secretagogues, though still manageable. I've been on Tirz for a long time and am currently in the middle of titrating up Reta. Monday I pinned roughly 3.5 mg Tirz, and today 6 mg Reta.
3. Flushing - moderate after the CJC/IPA pin, pronounced after the Tesa pin. Both tend to be somewhat itchy and uncomfortable in my case; not severe enough to make me end the cycle early, but I certainly wouldn't do this recreationally. By comparison, I've never gotten any ISR from Tirz, Reta, or my GHK-cu/KPV homebrew.
4. Mass on scale - essentially unchanged. I can perceive differences from the GHs, for instance I'm aware my abdomen has gotten smaller (I've been taking measurements), waist size going down, and so on. I'd really like to get a DEXA scan done, but the nearest one is a 2.5 hour drive away and costs $200.
5. Cycle - my plan is to discontinue the CJC/IPA once the Tesa is used up. That should land around 55 days. After that I'll let it wash out for a minimum of a month before I even think about additional GH secretagogues.
A university in my area does dexa scans for $50. Perhaps a university close to you offers something along those lines.
That's a reasonable thing to ask, and I believe I can steer you toward the right sources without much trouble.... The encouraging part is that this information isn't fringe or disputed — it falls squarely within well-documented endocrinology. If you'd like to explore it yourself, here are some useful phrases to search for:Not_Your_Dad said:
Could you share where this data comes from? I'm not trying to dispute what you're saying—just honestly interested.Jfrick11 said:
Before starting something such as ipamorelin, getting an initial IGF-1 reading is genuinely important.
Typical healthy IGF-1 reference ranges (ng/mL):
Should your level sit above those figures and you still stimulate that pathway, there is a real risk of making your metabolic situation worse through greater insulin resistance.
- 20–30 years old: 200–350
- 31–50 years old: 175–300
- 51–65 years old: 150–250
- 66 and older: 125–200
For additional context....if your IGF1 is already beyond the optimal window, tesa is actually more potent when it comes to driving insulin resistance up
The key point here is that knowing your reason for using a compound matters a lot, rather than simply copying a trend or a protocol.
Appreciate it, buddy!Jfrick11 said:
That's a reasonable thing to ask, and I believe I can steer you toward the right sources without much trouble.... The encouraging part is that this information isn't fringe or disputed — it falls squarely within well-documented endocrinology. If you'd like to explore it yourself, here are some useful phrases to search for:Not_Your_Dad said:
Could you share where this data comes from? I'm not trying to dispute what you're saying—just honestly interested.Jfrick11 said:
Before starting something such as ipamorelin, getting an initial IGF-1 reading is genuinely important.
Typical healthy IGF-1 reference ranges (ng/mL):
Should your level sit above those figures and you still stimulate that pathway, there is a real risk of making your metabolic situation worse through greater insulin resistance.
- 20–30 years old: 200–350
- 31–50 years old: 175–300
- 51–65 years old: 150–250
- 66 and older: 125–200
For additional context....if your IGF1 is already beyond the optimal window, tesa is actually more potent when it comes to driving insulin resistance up
The key point here is that knowing your reason for using a compound matters a lot, rather than simply copying a trend or a protocol.
• growth hormone insulin resistance
• GH antagonizes insulin action
• IGF-1 age-adjusted reference ranges
• acromegaly glucose intolerance diabetes
• tesamorelin fasting glucose HbA1c clinical trials
• GH secretagogues glucose metabolism
These mechanisms, the standard reference intervals for labs, and the data from human trials have existed for many decades and can readily be located in review articles and clinical practice guidelines.