L lauradj Explorer Joined Jun 9, 2026 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Denmark Jul 16, 2026 #1 A man based in Denmark here. I'm a newcomer to this space, and I want to gather information and hear what others have gone through prior to making a purchase.
A man based in Denmark here. I'm a newcomer to this space, and I want to gather information and hear what others have gone through prior to making a purchase.
ChAsEr435 Explorer Joined Nov 29, 2025 Messages 751 Reaction score 0 Location CALIFORNIA Jul 17, 2026 #2 Hi there, glad you joined us!!
L lauradj Explorer Joined Jun 9, 2026 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Denmark Jul 17, 2026 #3 ChAsEr435 said: Hi there, glad you joined us!! Click to expand... Thank you
redjohndk Explorer Joined Sep 15, 2026 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Denmark Monday at 9:01 AM #4 Hey there, neighbor