thisisnotmyusrname
Explorer
Hey everyone,
Robert here — 44 years old, based in Southern California, and a passionate globe-trotter who has already set foot on 6 continents.
While hunting for long-term answers to several problems that neither my primary care provider nor the naturopaths I've seen have managed to solve, I happened to come across this forum.
Peptide science is something that fascinates me, and I'm aware that even more applications and treatments are on the horizon given how versatile these compounds appear to be. The ones drawing most of my attention are Retatrutide, BPC-157 and TB-500 (the Wolverine stack), and once I've gathered sufficient information and built up enough knowledge, I'm hoping to navigate my way into sourcing them.
A bit about my background:
Up until my 40th birthday, I was a dedicated medium distance runner (half marathons, plus 10km/6 miles daily 5-6 days a week), disc golfer, trail runner and cyclist — and I'd love to return to all of that through a mix of physical therapy, weight training and peptide based therapeutics.
What brought me here and what I'm trying to solve: Right at the age of 40, a painful hip impingement along with mild arthritis knocked me off my feet, effectively putting an end to my love of running and cycling, and I've gained a smidge of weight as a result. On top of that, I began experiencing a whole array of symptoms that couldn't be diagnosed, which my primary care physician labeled Fibromyalgia but didn't seem to want to look into any further. It started with headaches around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, lasting more than 90 days (an MRI and CT Scan were performed, and no cause was ever identified), and then progressed into full-body pain, alarming and excruciating chest pain (with normal EKG results on far too many occasions), numbness and tingling across my face and hands, and twitching throughout my body (the twitching is still present today and could ultimately stem from stress related to these other issues, most of which have largely faded).
What I'm hoping for: To give Retatrutide a try in order to shed a little weight and find out whether its anti-inflammatory properties, together with arthritis, produce a clear difference in my hip and joint problems, and whether BPC-157 and TB-500 might help quiet some of these symptoms while supporting joint healing.
Thanks for attending my Robert's Introduction To GLP1Chat's Ted Talk.
Robert here — 44 years old, based in Southern California, and a passionate globe-trotter who has already set foot on 6 continents.
While hunting for long-term answers to several problems that neither my primary care provider nor the naturopaths I've seen have managed to solve, I happened to come across this forum.
Peptide science is something that fascinates me, and I'm aware that even more applications and treatments are on the horizon given how versatile these compounds appear to be. The ones drawing most of my attention are Retatrutide, BPC-157 and TB-500 (the Wolverine stack), and once I've gathered sufficient information and built up enough knowledge, I'm hoping to navigate my way into sourcing them.
A bit about my background:
Up until my 40th birthday, I was a dedicated medium distance runner (half marathons, plus 10km/6 miles daily 5-6 days a week), disc golfer, trail runner and cyclist — and I'd love to return to all of that through a mix of physical therapy, weight training and peptide based therapeutics.
What brought me here and what I'm trying to solve: Right at the age of 40, a painful hip impingement along with mild arthritis knocked me off my feet, effectively putting an end to my love of running and cycling, and I've gained a smidge of weight as a result. On top of that, I began experiencing a whole array of symptoms that couldn't be diagnosed, which my primary care physician labeled Fibromyalgia but didn't seem to want to look into any further. It started with headaches around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, lasting more than 90 days (an MRI and CT Scan were performed, and no cause was ever identified), and then progressed into full-body pain, alarming and excruciating chest pain (with normal EKG results on far too many occasions), numbness and tingling across my face and hands, and twitching throughout my body (the twitching is still present today and could ultimately stem from stress related to these other issues, most of which have largely faded).
What I'm hoping for: To give Retatrutide a try in order to shed a little weight and find out whether its anti-inflammatory properties, together with arthritis, produce a clear difference in my hip and joint problems, and whether BPC-157 and TB-500 might help quiet some of these symptoms while supporting joint healing.
Thanks for attending my Robert's Introduction To GLP1Chat's Ted Talk.