INTRO Vegas night owl, pharmacy tech by trade

CasualSloth

Explorer
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Hello All! Writing to you from the city that never sleeps — and I'm not sleeping either, since it's 6am and I'm still scrolling this lovely forum lol. Compounded Tirz has been my routine for about 4 months, and #25 lbs have come off so far. All the material I kept reading on Reddit is what got me curious about other peptides, and here we are.

Also, I'm a legal drug peddler — a pharmacy technician, in other words — and my customers constantly asking for syringes and bac water while having no clue what they were on finally wore me down! Mind you, I'm hoping to eventually order bac water for myself through work and cut out the middle man haha. Little perks like that, I will take where I can get them. Then I spotted a Reddit post from someone worried their hospira bac water was fake, which had me thinking: one more thing to keep an eye on. Though I'm sure the right places to buy it will turn up before long.

Looking forward to learning plenty here and taking the next step on my weight loss journey!
 
Back
Top