INTRO Tirz, Reta, Tried & True

slimmingmouse65 said:

Stories about weight returning fast once peptides are stopped are something I hear and worry about a lot. Nice that Reta worked out for you. My own Reta use goes back to 2023.
Honestly, it caught me completely off guard. When others warn you about it, the assumption is that they simply reverted to their previous habits—but that wasn't the case for me at all! Definitely a serious reality check!
 
Tirz treated me really well — I lost 55 lbs on it. Then I made the switch to Reta and ended up feeling sluggish and unmotivated. I've already ordered additional tirz so I can go back, but now I'm asking myself whether stacking the two might be the better move.
 
I just joined this community, and over the past couple of months I've been digging into research nonstop. My goal was leaning out plus adding some muscle, so CJC1295+Ipamorelin caught my attention (I'm female). But then Reta and Tirz keep coming up for fat loss, and Tesamoreline keeps coming up for muscle gain. Do those work better? A while back I did try Sermorelin for a few months, though a spa doc prescribed it after my skin laser treatment to boost collagen production, and I really liked how lean my body became on it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on which ones are worth looking into. Right now I'm not taking anything.
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

oldjarhead said:

Reta at 6mg — knee banged up like wolverine — plus a bit of tirz thrown in to handle inflammation.
Next on my list is Wolverine—I rolled my ankle back in May and it's still giving me trouble. Anyone have advice?
This is my first go with wolverine, and the two peps are in separate vials for me. Looking back, my starting dose was probably too low, so I saw no real benefit. I ran .5mg of each, 5 days on and 2 off. Once I raised it to 2mg of each, I started noticing a difference at 3 weeks. Whoever advised me to increase the dose deserves the thanks, though their name escapes me. Hopefully you land on something that works.
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

Mimi3883 said:

SoftlyUnhinged said:

herrjosh said:

Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
Absolutely life changing! I've got a severe mosquito allergy, and after 8 years of office visits and referrals, doctors still haven't found anything that helps or solves it. After 8 weeks on the beauty blend, the reaction was almost completely gone and bites were healing in 4 days. Normally that takes 2 weeks... My doctors were completely flabbergasted, to put it mildly lol
Are you serious? Mosquitoes and cie give me nasty reactions too. Is the beauty blend still part of your routine, or do you only reach for it after bites?
I began KPV as a standalone 3 days back. A mosquito got me yesterday evening, so I’m keeping an eye on it to determine whether KPV by itself does the trick or if the combination is what matters.

SoftlyUnhinged said:

herrjosh said:

Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
Absolutely life changing! I've got a severe mosquito allergy, and after 8 years of office visits and referrals, doctors still haven't found anything that helps or solves it. After 8 weeks on the beauty blend, the reaction was almost completely gone and bites were healing in 4 days. Normally that takes 2 weeks... My doctors were completely flabbergasted, to put it mildly lol
Really fascinating! Would you mind sharing updates as you go? Around me, mosquitoes act like I'm an all-you-can-eat spot in Vegas.
 
oldjarhead said:

Reta at 6mg — knee banged up like wolverine — plus a bit of tirz thrown in to handle inflammation.
Appreciate the info — I had no idea tirz came with inflammation-lowering effects. I'd been planning to stop it and jump straight over to reta, but now I'll stick with it.
 
scottboyington2 said:

oldjarhead said:

Reta at 6mg — knee banged up like wolverine — plus a bit of tirz thrown in to handle inflammation.
Appreciate the info — I had no idea tirz came with inflammation-lowering effects. I'd been planning to stop it and jump straight over to reta, but now I'll stick with it.
For me, tirz beats reta when it comes to my aches and pains. I'm a fan of both, though.
 
Hey there! It seems like you've made quite a bit of progress. I'm curious about how you responded with rosacea. Do you figure the glp was the reason, or was it the ghkcu/kpv? I've put a glow stack into my Reta, but I'm slightly concerned that the bpc might lead to problems with angiogenesis and worsen my rosacea!
 
oldjarhead said:

scottboyington2 said:

oldjarhead said:

Reta at 6mg — knee banged up like wolverine — plus a bit of tirz thrown in to handle inflammation.
Appreciate the info — I had no idea tirz came with inflammation-lowering effects. I'd been planning to stop it and jump straight over to reta, but now I'll stick with it.
For me, tirz beats reta when it comes to my aches and pains. I'm a fan of both, though.
Tirz has without a doubt been beneficial for me, and I'm eager to see what reta and tirz are capable of together
 
Back
Top