INTRO Tirz, Reta, Tried & True

SoftlyUnhinged

Explorer
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte
Hey all!

Thrilled to make it official and be part of this community! My journey began with name brand tirz in May '24, and within roughly 6 months I went from 226 lbs to 155 lbs (looking back... far too rapid). The number on the scale made me happy, but mirror-wise I wasn't, since I looked skinny fat. Moving ahead, I moved to dosing every 3 weeks for maintenance, which turned out to be my sweet spot. A full year passed with the weight staying off, then I changed jobs and lost my coverage. At first I stayed calm, since Z had helped me establish healthy habits. I was doing the things, so logically, weight gain shouldn't happen.

WRONG. About 90 days later I was up 20 pounds, which sent me searching the grey market for an answer. A friend told me about Reta and I jumped in right away. Through researching, I've picked up soooo much more about my own body, and thanks to my current stack, I LOVE my body (no more skinny fat!). With Reta I can eat and crave what my body actually needs. Whole foods. I also brought the Beauty Blend into my stack. A GHKCU 50/ KPV 20 8 week cycle cleared up my rosacea, eased a few skin irritants I've been dealing with, and has my skin looking amazing.

I love to talk and I'm really excited to engage with such a fun, knowledgeable community! I may not know all the science, but I know my body and I hope that sharing my experiences can contribute to this wealth of knowledge!
 
Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
 
herrjosh said:

Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
Absolutely life changing! I've got a severe mosquito allergy, and after 8 years of office visits and referrals, doctors still haven't found anything that helps or solves it. After 8 weeks on the beauty blend, the reaction was almost completely gone and bites were healing in 4 days. Normally that takes 2 weeks... My doctors were completely flabbergasted, to put it mildly lol
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

Hey all!

Thrilled to make it official and be part of this community! My journey began with name brand tirz in May '24, and within roughly 6 months I went from 226 lbs to 155 lbs (looking back... far too rapid). The number on the scale made me happy, but mirror-wise I wasn't, since I looked skinny fat. Moving ahead, I moved to dosing every 3 weeks for maintenance, which turned out to be my sweet spot. A full year passed with the weight staying off, then I changed jobs and lost my coverage. At first I stayed calm, since Z had helped me establish healthy habits. I was doing the things, so logically, weight gain shouldn't happen.

WRONG. About 90 days later I was up 20 pounds, which sent me searching the grey market for an answer. A friend told me about Reta and I jumped in right away. Through researching, I've picked up soooo much more about my own body, and thanks to my current stack, I LOVE my body (no more skinny fat!). With Reta I can eat and crave what my body actually needs. Whole foods. I also brought the Beauty Blend into my stack. A GHKCU 50/ KPV 20 8 week cycle cleared up my rosacea, eased a few skin irritants I've been dealing with, and has my skin looking amazing.

I love to talk and I'm really excited to engage with such a fun, knowledgeable community! I may not know all the science, but I know my body and I hope that sharing my experiences can contribute to this wealth of knowledge!
Was the beauty blend useful for the skinny fat issue? Did you gain muscle as a way to offset the skinny fat? Muscle loss is something I'm really concerned about.
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

herrjosh said:

Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
Absolutely life changing! I've got a severe mosquito allergy, and after 8 years of office visits and referrals, doctors still haven't found anything that helps or solves it. After 8 weeks on the beauty blend, the reaction was almost completely gone and bites were healing in 4 days. Normally that takes 2 weeks... My doctors were completely flabbergasted, to put it mildly lol
Are you serious? Mosquitoes and cie give me nasty reactions too. Is the beauty blend still part of your routine, or do you only reach for it after bites?
 
NarrowSparrow said:

SoftlyUnhinged said:

Hey all!

Thrilled to make it official and be part of this community! My journey began with name brand tirz in May '24, and within roughly 6 months I went from 226 lbs to 155 lbs (looking back... far too rapid). The number on the scale made me happy, but mirror-wise I wasn't, since I looked skinny fat. Moving ahead, I moved to dosing every 3 weeks for maintenance, which turned out to be my sweet spot. A full year passed with the weight staying off, then I changed jobs and lost my coverage. At first I stayed calm, since Z had helped me establish healthy habits. I was doing the things, so logically, weight gain shouldn't happen.

WRONG. About 90 days later I was up 20 pounds, which sent me searching the grey market for an answer. A friend told me about Reta and I jumped in right away. Through researching, I've picked up soooo much more about my own body, and thanks to my current stack, I LOVE my body (no more skinny fat!). With Reta I can eat and crave what my body actually needs. Whole foods. I also brought the Beauty Blend into my stack. A GHKCU 50/ KPV 20 8 week cycle cleared up my rosacea, eased a few skin irritants I've been dealing with, and has my skin looking amazing.

I love to talk and I'm really excited to engage with such a fun, knowledgeable community! I may not know all the science, but I know my body and I hope that sharing my experiences can contribute to this wealth of knowledge!
Was the beauty blend useful for the skinny fat issue? Did you gain muscle as a way to offset the skinny fat? Muscle loss is something I'm really concerned about.
Honestly, I believe Reta made a difference with the skinny fat. Some of the weight came back, and once I started Reta, it stayed put! This time I also stuck with my weight training more regularly.
 
Mimi3883 said:

SoftlyUnhinged said:

herrjosh said:

Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
Absolutely life changing! I've got a severe mosquito allergy, and after 8 years of office visits and referrals, doctors still haven't found anything that helps or solves it. After 8 weeks on the beauty blend, the reaction was almost completely gone and bites were healing in 4 days. Normally that takes 2 weeks... My doctors were completely flabbergasted, to put it mildly lol
Are you serious? Mosquitoes and cie give me nasty reactions too. Is the beauty blend still part of your routine, or do you only reach for it after bites?
I began KPV as a standalone 3 days back. A mosquito got me yesterday evening, so I’m keeping an eye on it to determine whether KPV by itself does the trick or if the combination is what matters.
 
Seems like you're handling things really well.

Since May, I'm down 60lb. That pace was nearly a bit too fast as well. I recently moved from Tirz over to Reta, and I'm in the gym 3/4 times per week. Trying to recomp as well.
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

Hey all!

Thrilled to make it official and be part of this community! My journey began with name brand tirz in May '24, and within roughly 6 months I went from 226 lbs to 155 lbs (looking back... far too rapid). The number on the scale made me happy, but mirror-wise I wasn't, since I looked skinny fat. Moving ahead, I moved to dosing every 3 weeks for maintenance, which turned out to be my sweet spot. A full year passed with the weight staying off, then I changed jobs and lost my coverage. At first I stayed calm, since Z had helped me establish healthy habits. I was doing the things, so logically, weight gain shouldn't happen.

WRONG. About 90 days later I was up 20 pounds, which sent me searching the grey market for an answer. A friend told me about Reta and I jumped in right away. Through researching, I've picked up soooo much more about my own body, and thanks to my current stack, I LOVE my body (no more skinny fat!). With Reta I can eat and crave what my body actually needs. Whole foods. I also brought the Beauty Blend into my stack. A GHKCU 50/ KPV 20 8 week cycle cleared up my rosacea, eased a few skin irritants I've been dealing with, and has my skin looking amazing.

I love to talk and I'm really excited to engage with such a fun, knowledgeable community! I may not know all the science, but I know my body and I hope that sharing my experiences can contribute to this wealth of knowledge!
I've got my eye on you..........you've got wisdom worth passing along, and I soak it all up, just don't stick me with the name Bob. Welcome aboard!
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

Mimi3883 said:

SoftlyUnhinged said:

herrjosh said:

Glad you're here! It's great that you've landed on a peptide stack that fits your body and what you need — these compounds can really change things. Your stories will surely be useful to others. Can't wait to hear more.
Absolutely life changing! I've got a severe mosquito allergy, and after 8 years of office visits and referrals, doctors still haven't found anything that helps or solves it. After 8 weeks on the beauty blend, the reaction was almost completely gone and bites were healing in 4 days. Normally that takes 2 weeks... My doctors were completely flabbergasted, to put it mildly lol
Are you serious? Mosquitoes and cie give me nasty reactions too. Is the beauty blend still part of your routine, or do you only reach for it after bites?
I began KPV as a standalone 3 days back. A mosquito got me yesterday evening, so I’m keeping an eye on it to determine whether KPV by itself does the trick or if the combination is what matters.
Appreciate it! Can't wait to see how things turn out for you, since this has the potential to really change my life. Wishing you the best.
 
Niir0 said:

Seems like you're handling things really well.

Since May, I'm down 60lb. That pace was nearly a bit too fast as well. I recently moved from Tirz over to Reta, and I'm in the gym 3/4 times per week. Trying to recomp as well.
The body recomposition has been unreal! At nearly 39, I never imagined I'd end up preferring this version of myself 🥹.
 
Niir0 said:

Seems like you're handling things really well.

Since May, I'm down 60lb. That pace was nearly a bit too fast as well. I recently moved from Tirz over to Reta, and I'm in the gym 3/4 times per week. Trying to recomp as well.
Plus, can we acknowledge 60 pounds since May? The losing it too fast part is no joke, but honestly it's amazing to finally have something that actually works. It got me completely dialed in!
 
oldjarhead said:

SoftlyUnhinged said:

Hey all!

Thrilled to make it official and be part of this community! My journey began with name brand tirz in May '24, and within roughly 6 months I went from 226 lbs to 155 lbs (looking back... far too rapid). The number on the scale made me happy, but mirror-wise I wasn't, since I looked skinny fat. Moving ahead, I moved to dosing every 3 weeks for maintenance, which turned out to be my sweet spot. A full year passed with the weight staying off, then I changed jobs and lost my coverage. At first I stayed calm, since Z had helped me establish healthy habits. I was doing the things, so logically, weight gain shouldn't happen.

WRONG. About 90 days later I was up 20 pounds, which sent me searching the grey market for an answer. A friend told me about Reta and I jumped in right away. Through researching, I've picked up soooo much more about my own body, and thanks to my current stack, I LOVE my body (no more skinny fat!). With Reta I can eat and crave what my body actually needs. Whole foods. I also brought the Beauty Blend into my stack. A GHKCU 50/ KPV 20 8 week cycle cleared up my rosacea, eased a few skin irritants I've been dealing with, and has my skin looking amazing.

I love to talk and I'm really excited to engage with such a fun, knowledgeable community! I may not know all the science, but I know my body and I hope that sharing my experiences can contribute to this wealth of knowledge!
I've got my eye on you..........you've got wisdom worth passing along, and I soak it all up, just don't stick me with the name Bob. Welcome aboard!
Hahaha, I've picked up a thing or 2 for sure! Mind telling me what your stack looks like right now?
 
SoftlyUnhinged said:

Niir0 said:

Seems like you're handling things really well.

Since May, I'm down 60lb. That pace was nearly a bit too fast as well. I recently moved from Tirz over to Reta, and I'm in the gym 3/4 times per week. Trying to recomp as well.
Plus, can we acknowledge 60 pounds since May? The losing it too fast part is no joke, but honestly it's amazing to finally have something that actually works. It got me completely dialed in!
Couldn't agree more! Dropping the weight has been incredible, but watching my body transform into something I never imagined possible is the best part of all!

At 35, this is the body I like most as well!
 
Stories about weight returning fast once peptides are stopped are something I hear and worry about a lot. Nice that Reta worked out for you. My own Reta use goes back to 2023.
 
oldjarhead said:

Reta at 6mg — knee banged up like wolverine — plus a bit of tirz thrown in to handle inflammation.
Next on my list is Wolverine—I rolled my ankle back in May and it's still giving me trouble. Anyone have advice?
 
Back
Top