INTRO THANKFUL FOR FINDING THIS FORUM

nexgen0408

Explorer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hey all. I came across this forum just today. Good thing a person over on reddit actually helped out instead of gatekeeping it. What's the deal with that?? If the pep community truly cares about helping other people, why hold back? Anyway, I'm only about 3 months into this journey, to be precise. Right now I'm using Reta and GHK-Cu. Before, I'd buy my peps off coworkers, and now they're upset because I finally tracked down the source and I'm not forking over their insane price. Once that was sorted, I fell down a rabbit hole researching sources and hunting for info, which is how I wound up here. Really happy I found this place, thanks ahead of time.
 
massmaestro said:

That gatekeeping is no joke 🤣 good thing I found my way into this forum.

Welcome aboard sir/mam! 🫡🔥
Honestly man, that makes no sense to me. If the goal is genuinely to help people, what's the point of gatekeeping?
 
Welcome aboard, and it's great that you located this forum!

In most of the places I've come across, keeping sources private is the standard, and over time I've grown to value that approach. It pushed me to dig deeper and gain a better understanding of what I'm actually involving myself in. The positives, the negatives, the fact that sources can be inconsistent—all of that is very real. Relying on some stranger's claim could land you in a risky situation. Peptides involve a lot of money, and the internet is full of bots and scams. I've made it most of my life without peptides, so I can afford to take my time researching and make a better-informed choice for my health. That said, best of luck on your journey!
 
I feel the same way — discovering this community has been a real stroke of luck! There is a ton of knowledge to pick up around here, and everyone has been genuinely welcoming. It's great to have you with us, fellow Californian!
 
I began my GLP path on this site as well back in the day 🙂 Up to this point I'd only been silently following along, but I've now made the choice to sign up and take part.

Welcome!
 
I've been reading this forum for months, but only just now made it official and joined. It's a great resource. Welcome.
 
From my experience, a newcomer who puts in the hours on Reddit will end up stumbling across GLP1Chat sooner or later. That's exactly what happened with me. Yes, the gatekeeping is a genuine thing! Still, I understand why it exists. The real problem will come from folks who are after feeling better yet refuse to look into things themselves; at best, they'll end up ripped off by single vial vendors. I pity them
 
Sure, the gate keeping is annoying at times, but having quietly read along for a few weeks now, I understand why it's there. This place has a ton to teach. Reddit is how I stumbled onto it too.
 
Back
Top