INTRO SW Ohio, 33, working out where to start

SH4D3S

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati OH
Hey Everyone. This place is wild. Only a few days in and I've been trying to learn about starting a peptide journey — you all have documented an absolute wealth of knowledge and experience. I came here wanting a feel for the laundry list of peptides out there and which ones might suit me based on everyone's experiences. I know those experiences are each their own and different peps hit everyone differently, but reading through some of your results has given me a much better (newbie) grasp on what's available.

A little about me. 33M located in SW Ohio. Outdoors is where I like to be — hiking, fishing, archery, and firearms — and I'm hoping the pep journey makes some of those hobbies easier or more enjoyable once I'm considerably lighter on my feet. Indoors has its place too: movies, TV shows, a good podcast or book. Any recommendations, throw them my way. Bengals fan (WHO DEY). Keen to get to know you all better and to spend more time around these forums.

- SH4D3S
 
Back
Top