55 years old, and I've been under the bar regularly since I was 15 years old. Health has held up so far — no prescription meds at all (never needed any, aside from the odd rare illness). I stand 6' tall and my "normal" weight has always sat around 225, at roughly 15% bodyfat. When Covid hit and every gym shut (I work offshore, and they closed ours out there too), I set my mind on getting leaner. Right now I'm 205, having cut with Reta plus a mountain of supps. I began that cut at 212, which is where my weight had parked for the previous 5-6 years. Next month I'm getting a full blood panel and I'll be hopping on TRT. My test levels have been low for years, but I'm not fond of needles, so I've done everything I know of to dodge TRT — I believe I'm ready now. Having done BPC & Reta, my needle phobia is far better. Mostly I'm after longevity, plus a modest amount of muscle back, since holding on to it gets harder as I age. I think I've done a decent job, but I'm ready to step it up a notch for my long-term health. Looking forward to contributing here and learning from this community. Thanks!