INTRO Starting my journey

DonCreek

Explorer
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hi everyone, I'm a 34-year-old guy who wants to get started on this journey. Right now I'm based in Germany and I'm looking for some support. Carrying 120kg around has worn me out, and I keep struggling to get the weight off. I hit the gym at least 3 times a week for weightlifting, plus cardio from mountainbiking and swimming. But eating… So if anyone out there is up for helping: thanks!
 
It seems like you get a good amount of physical activity. I don't claim any expertise here, though from what I've consistently been told, what you eat carries a great deal of weight when it comes to shedding pounds — arguably more so than exercise does. Again, I'm neither an expert nor a medical professional, but it might be worth bringing up the topic of food intake with your gp as well?
 
12angrymen said:

It seems like you get a good amount of physical activity. I don't claim any expertise here, though from what I've consistently been told, what you eat carries a great deal of weight when it comes to shedding pounds — arguably more so than exercise does. Again, I'm neither an expert nor a medical professional, but it might be worth bringing up the topic of food intake with your gp as well?
Hello,

Appreciate the feedback. Stressful moments are definitely when my eating gets off track. To work on that, I have arranged some sessions with a food coach.
 
littlerestraint said:

Hey mate, best of luck with your journey! There's plenty of great info to be found here 😉
Appreciate it, man! I'm looking forward to finding out what I'll pick up, how my wellbeing shifts, and naturally how I'll look physically!
 
Back
Top