Hi everyone,
I'm 33F, French, and currently based in China. I used Mounjaro before and it did produce results—10kgs lower across 4 months—but the digestive problems it triggered were awful, forcing me to quit and seek other options.
The more I discover, the stronger my curiosity gets, so I've joined GLP1Chat hoping to collect enough details to take the leap and begin my peptide path.
Long-term, I want to arrive at good health and develop muscle, strength, and sustainable habits ...
Given that I'm in China, I expected some kind of advantage, yet that hasn't really happened
Is anyone else dealing with the same thing?
I'm 33F, French, and currently based in China. I used Mounjaro before and it did produce results—10kgs lower across 4 months—but the digestive problems it triggered were awful, forcing me to quit and seek other options.
The more I discover, the stronger my curiosity gets, so I've joined GLP1Chat hoping to collect enough details to take the leap and begin my peptide path.
Long-term, I want to arrive at good health and develop muscle, strength, and sustainable habits ...
Given that I'm in China, I expected some kind of advantage, yet that hasn't really happened