INTRO Sorry in advance... I'm new

Jasondt2001

Explorer
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Hello everyone!

Even though I haven't made a single post yet, I've already had a bunch of my questions resolved just by poking around and using the search.

When it comes to knowledge, I've got a whole lot of nothing, but I'm putting in the effort.

It sounds silly, but I'm terrified of spending money on something that ends up harming me. Still, the more I come across new information, the more I catch myself thinking "That sounds awesome," "Could that possibly work for me...?" and so on....

I bought my first RT from a vendor that isn't listed here, and up to now I'm still breathing 🙂 I'm enjoying the effects and I'm convinced, but I bet some of you are in the same boat when I say "I should stock up before it disappears"—except I've only got a tiny bit of cash I can afford to blow lol.

Anyway, thank you for the assistance so far, and I'm eager to keep learning...

I genuinely appreciate everyone sharing where they got their stuff, how it made them feel or act, or any issues they ran into... It's been a huge help as I try to figure out what's right for me.

Someday I hope I can pay it forward and be that kind of help to somebody else!
 
I share many of those same worries and financial struggles, so let's hope we both pick up everything we need around here. Glad to make your acquaintance, and welcome aboard, my friend.
 
Welcome!

My first order went in not long ago too, and it's still in transit. Even after going through plenty of feedback other people left about the vendor I chose, I'm in the same boat as you....suppose it ends up making me really sick? Suppose it never shows up at all? (That would beat getting sick, no question.)

Anyway, I'm alongside you here, digging into whatever I can and picking things up, and with any luck, down the line we can steer some other newbie and make their worries a bit smaller!
 
Feeling scared to purchase something that could end your life is understandable, in my opinion. This goes double for people like us who are just starting out. I'm fairly anxious, but I figure things will work out.
 
Having used Wegovy for years via a standard prescription, I find myself anxious (maybe paranoid) in the exact same manner.
 
Back
Top