INTRO Seeking guidance on recovery after surgery and a broken bone

Tordog

Explorer
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Hi, I came here hoping to find advice and shared experience that could support a fast and effective recovery after I recently broke my arm and had surgery to fix it.

With milder injuries in the past, I've turned to bpc157 and tb500 to help tendons heal, and to some degree hgh and reta as well, with the reta mainly used to reduce the insulin sensitivity side effects that come with hgh. Every one of those has worked really well for me in the past.

Since I'm into strongman, powerlifting and arm wrestling, I know I'll be putting a lot of demand on this bone again, so my goal is to make it as strong as it can be and ideally never repeat this. Faster would be nice too, but at this point I'd rather have strength than speed.

I've also been looking into teriparatide specifically for bone healing, and I'm curious whether anyone here has used it.

Any suggestions about stacking or dosing, or really any thoughts or firsthand experience with this kind of healing, would be very welcome.
 
Teriparatide is a compound I've only recently come across, and my understanding of how it actually works is basically nil, so I'm afraid there's nothing I can contribute there. Years of heavy benching have left me with two bad shoulders, and my hip labrums feel stressed from all the squatting I've done — or at least that's my guess as to the cause. The wolverine stack is something I'm considering running; I've already used it around two of my operations, one for a pec tear and one to repair a torn labrum, and the healing went well both times.

I wish I had something helpful to offer regarding a teriparatide stack and bone healing, but I don't. Best of luck with the bone, let us know whatever you turn up if you keep researching it, and welcome to the forum!
 
FatHead40 said:

Teriparatide is a compound I've only recently come across, and my understanding of how it actually works is basically nil, so I'm afraid there's nothing I can contribute there. Years of heavy benching have left me with two bad shoulders, and my hip labrums feel stressed from all the squatting I've done — or at least that's my guess as to the cause. The wolverine stack is something I'm considering running; I've already used it around two of my operations, one for a pec tear and one to repair a torn labrum, and the healing went well both times.

I wish I had something helpful to offer regarding a teriparatide stack and bone healing, but I don't. Best of luck with the bone, let us know whatever you turn up if you keep researching it, and welcome to the forum!
Appreciate the reply and the welcome. If it's alright to ask, what's your current age, and how many years have you been benching and squatting? Did competing ever happen for you?

For anything involving joints and tendons, the wolverine stack has been genuinely great in my experience, so I'd definitely say it's worth trying. Kpv is another one for inflammation in general. I'm thinking about adding that, and ghkcu is something I've already been running for a while now for general purposes, since it's said to support a wide range of things. Essentially this is the klow stack, except I'd rather split the administration so dosing and injection sites stay separate.
 
Tordog said:


Hi, I am here to look for experience and advice in trying to help a quick and effective recovery from a recent arm break and surgery to repair it.

In the past for less serious injuries I have used bpc157 and tb500 for healing tendon issues and to some extent hgh and reta, the reta mostly to mitigate insulin sensitivity sides from hgh. All have worked extremely well for me before.

I am involved in strongman, powerlifting and arm wrestling so I plan to ask a lot of this bone again and want it as strong as it can possibly be and to hopefully not do this ever again. Hopefully as quickly as well but I'll take strength over time at this point.

I have also been reading about teriparatide for bone healing specifically and wonder if anyone has experience with that here.

Any sort of recommendations on stacking or dosage or really any ideas or experience related to healing this are greatly appreciated.

Click to expand...
Glad to have you here!! Honestly I won't be of much use, since my knowledge of peptides is still limited to the ones used for weight loss. Still, that X-ray shows one rough break. Hope you heal up quickly!
 
Tordog said:

Appreciate the reply and the welcome. If it's alright to ask, what's your current age, and how many years have you been benching and squatting? Did competing ever happen for you?

For anything involving joints and tendons, the wolverine stack has been genuinely great in my experience, so I'd definitely say it's worth trying. Kpv is another one for inflammation in general. I'm thinking about adding that, and ghkcu is something I've already been running for a while now for general purposes, since it's said to support a wide range of things. Essentially this is the klow stack, except I'd rather split the administration so dosing and injection sites stay separate.
I'm a guy in his late 50s, and lifting weights has been part of my life since I was in college. Odd as it may sound, my biggest strength gains actually came during my 40s. That happened mainly because I changed up how I programmed my training and started paying closer attention to my powerlifting form, and in the end that put me at my strongest. The only person I ever competed against was myself, and that pushed me to work really hard. Possibly harder than I should have.

KLOW has caught my interest, and I'm here to find out more about it. From the traditional medicine side, one worry I keep hearing has to do with copper building up because of the GHK-Cu, though its role in recycling and rebuilding collagen looks like a real plus. On top of that, my age is clearly beginning to show, so the cosmetic upside would be nice to have, even if I'm still ugly. After all, being less ugly beats being more ugly!😆
 
Tordog said:


Hi, I am here to look for experience and advice in trying to help a quick and effective recovery from a recent arm break and surgery to repair it.

In the past for less serious injuries I have used bpc157 and tb500 for healing tendon issues and to some extent hgh and reta, the reta mostly to mitigate insulin sensitivity sides from hgh. All have worked extremely well for me before.

I am involved in strongman, powerlifting and arm wrestling so I plan to ask a lot of this bone again and want it as strong as it can possibly be and to hopefully not do this ever again. Hopefully as quickly as well but I'll take strength over time at this point.

I have also been reading about teriparatide for bone healing specifically and wonder if anyone has experience with that here.

Any sort of recommendations on stacking or dosage or really any ideas or experience related to healing this are greatly appreciated.

Click to expand...
That is quite a serious fracture! The Wolverine stack really could contribute to a quicker recovery. Around the surgical site, BPC will promote angiogenesis and tissue repair. TB will aid healing of the periosteum and any surgical trauma affecting the muscles. Wishing you the best with your recovery!
 
Back
Top