Layspave
Explorer
What's up everybody, 39 year old guy here who's been around the block a bit. After battling addiction and alcoholism, I made the choice to rebuild myself — to become a healthier, stronger husband for my wife and a better dad to my 2 kids.
My reasons for being here match up with everyone else's.
I spend a lot of time on bodybuilding fourms, and I've appeared as a special guest on podcasts where I told my stories. I've got experience with the majority of GLP's along with a fair number of peps. Don't hesitate to ask if you've got questions.
Pics range is August 2025 to August 2026
Starting wt. 267lb check in wt on Oct 3rd 191lbs
My reasons for being here match up with everyone else's.
I spend a lot of time on bodybuilding fourms, and I've appeared as a special guest on podcasts where I told my stories. I've got experience with the majority of GLP's along with a fair number of peps. Don't hesitate to ask if you've got questions.
Pics range is August 2025 to August 2026
Starting wt. 267lb check in wt on Oct 3rd 191lbs