Hello,
My reasons for joining are mostly to swap ongoing experience with others (from Scotland first and foremost, though not only) on GLP/peptides in general, plus sourcing, shipping and testing. A local Scottish/UK community for this stuff would be hugely useful, I think. So much of what I've read on the subject turns out to be useless to me purely because of where I live.
Finding that kind of group is what I'm hoping for here, since this looks like one of the better forums around.
Tobrock
My reasons for joining are mostly to swap ongoing experience with others (from Scotland first and foremost, though not only) on GLP/peptides in general, plus sourcing, shipping and testing. A local Scottish/UK community for this stuff would be hugely useful, I think. So much of what I've read on the subject turns out to be useless to me purely because of where I live.
Finding that kind of group is what I'm hoping for here, since this looks like one of the better forums around.
Tobrock