INTRO Saying hello from Los Ageless

loppsy

Explorer
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Hey everyone—really glad I stumbled onto this forum. For a while now I've been posting a lot over on Reddit, across a bunch of GLP-1 and peptide subreddits, but I'm hoping a dedicated forum will give me more productive conversations (and honestly, it's just nice to see forum posting still going strong… I've missed it a lot!)

I've been using tirzepatide for several months now, and as an early responder it's worked out really well for me with only minimal side effects. Same as many folks around here, my interest started with tirzepatide alone and then grew into other peptides. Right now I'm also giving sermorelin a try, and I'm about to add ipamorelin, AOD-9604, 5-AMINO-1MQ, and topical GHK-Cu (each one staggered by at least 4 weeks). I've also gotten back into home exercises so I can get the most out of it.

Glad to here!
 
Back
Top