Spitshyne
Explorer
Fell into researching peptides and I've been running a 4-compound stack for close to two months now. Can't wait to pick up more knowledge from this community! Repping the San Francisco Bay Area — go niners!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Calling the forum lame doesn't make much sense to me, especially when you've barely put in any effort to take part. That comes across as entitlement.Spitshyne said:
I joined to pick up knowledge about glp’s and get pointers as a beginner, but 2 weeks in and the only place I’m allowed to post is here. Lame…
No — my guess is that what really keeps this place going is vendor ads and the revenue they bring, which is why all of this filtering has to happen to keep the spammers out. So yeah, that "entitlement" is really just frustration talking. Whatever though, saying what I think will probably get me banned.Skidude said:
Calling the forum lame doesn't make much sense to me, especially when you've barely put in any effort to take part. That comes across as entitlement.
Over the course of 2 weeks, you've contributed 2 posts.
- Posting more within this section is already something you're able to do
- Searching the forum for data is available to you
What guides us here is a philosophy built mainly around cooperative mentoring — members helping members — instead of functioning as a school, a library, or a step-by-step guide. Our ultimate mission is to encourage everyone to read, research, accumulate knowledge, and think on their own rather than just stick their hand out and say "gimme"; and then share that knowledge and experience for the benefit of us all.
No.. saying what you think is fineSpitshyne said:
No — my guess is that what really keeps this place going is vendor ads and the revenue they bring, which is why all of this filtering has to happen to keep the spammers out. So yeah, that "entitlement" is really just frustration talking. Whatever though, saying what I think will probably get me banned.
Honestly, I'm not trying to be a jerk. With Cartman as your profile pic, in another lifetime you and I probably would've gotten along great — but around here you're the sheriff of the forums. You're Rick Grimes, and I'm just some zombie that might wander in. If that reference landed for you, I salute you.Skidude said:
No.. saying what you think is fine
Acting like a jerk won't win you any friends..
Every single thing you said is incorrect, and whining about being treated badly is absurd.
Do you expect a helpline from all of us, who were once in your shoes but actually put in work, to serve as your personal consulting service?
You have put in zero effort to help yourself..
If you want to do something for yourself, go ahead, but keep the victim attitude away from us.
Act like you are on a forum full of grown adults who don't get paid or have to pay to be here,