INTRO Robby, living with sciatica

Wubby

Explorer
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
OH
Hey everyone, Robby here. Sciatica has been my companion for roughly 6 months and it's proven stubborn. Epidural steroid injections and physical therapy are already behind me, and I stretch every single night without missing, yet the pain persists.

My hope is that peptides can replace a daily dependence on things like ibuprofen. What I've run so far: TB500 + BPC157 and glutathione, plus I've been working with ARA290 — though getting it to reconstitute without gelling has given me trouble.

Other peptides in general are also familiar ground for me, so this space isn't entirely new — I'm just hunting for something that genuinely helps with nerve-related pain.

Glad to be joining the community.
 
Welcome aboard! Sciatica affects my husband too, and on top of that he's waiting on replacements for both shoulders plus a second knee replacement. Steroid injections go into each of those spots for him, yet the relief they give is pretty limited. Even so, he keeps up his workouts 4-5 times per week. Lately he's been using BPC157 in the knee and he feels like it may be doing a little good. He's 67, and come October I'll hit that same age. As for me, I'm taking Reta for body recomposition. If you land on anything that works, I'd really like to know about it. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!
 
While doing deadlifts, I got the sensation that I had pinched my sciatica, and once 6 months of pain had passed, I decided to give a local doc a shot. Needles were used by him, and with the needles still in my legs I had to perform some exercises. Within 36-48h hours, everything had disappeared, as though I had never had any issues at all.
 
Back
Top