INTRO Reta Is Changing my Life

Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Hey all,

I came across this forum while searching for ways to enter the "grey market". My research began after a friend supplied me with my initial vial of Retatrutide. Since then I've been committed, though it's costing me a lot. I'm also eager to pick up knowledge on filtering and other safeguards such as group testing that I've been unaware of until now.... Up to this point I've simply been crossing my fingers that whatever I got was legitimate.

Starting Weight 263

Current weight 238
 
Finding this place was a stroke of luck, and the deeper I dig, the more layers there seem to be. I came across it through Reddit — someone mentioned the site without posting a link. Same story on my end: I definitely shelled out way too much when I first started, though I know my buddy carries very hq product that also comes with a very high price tag. Honestly, the whole subject fascinates me to no end. I've clearly witnessed how the Instagram / Facebook scams operate. There's so much left to absorb, and I'm definitely a white belt here.
 
For me, it has been a complete life changer. I've lost 65lbs over 6 months, and my blood marker has improved dramatically as well!

Congrats on getting started—the journey is enjoyable, and the grey side is even more enjoyable.
 
Great to have you here, and it's wonderful that reta has been working so well for you. I'm looking forward to getting mine and running my initial test.
 
RETATRUTIDEJUNKIE said:

Hey all,

I came across this forum while searching for ways to enter the "grey market". My research began after a friend supplied me with my initial vial of Retatrutide. Since then I've been committed, though it's costing me a lot. I'm also eager to pick up knowledge on filtering and other safeguards such as group testing that I've been unaware of until now.... Up to this point I've simply been crossing my fingers that whatever I got was legitimate.

Starting Weight 263

Current weight 238
I'm in the same situation exactly. Best of luck!
 
RETATRUTIDEJUNKIE said:

Hey all,

I came across this forum while searching for ways to enter the "grey market". My research began after a friend supplied me with my initial vial of Retatrutide. Since then I've been committed, though it's costing me a lot. I'm also eager to pick up knowledge on filtering and other safeguards such as group testing that I've been unaware of until now.... Up to this point I've simply been crossing my fingers that whatever I got was legitimate.

Starting Weight 263

Current weight 238
Best of luck, and I couldn't agree more. My life has been transformed. I feel hopeful!
 
Hello there. Your story sounds a lot like mine, and after reading it I felt driven to dig deeper into the subject.
 
It makes me so happy to see someone else doing well on Reta. So many people are scared away from something that might turn their lives around because of how the media paints it as evil. Respect to everyone here who looks into things for themselves and thinks independently!
 
RETATRUTIDEJUNKIE said:

Hey all,

I came across this forum while searching for ways to enter the "grey market". My research began after a friend supplied me with my initial vial of Retatrutide. Since then I've been committed, though it's costing me a lot. I'm also eager to pick up knowledge on filtering and other safeguards such as group testing that I've been unaware of until now.... Up to this point I've simply been crossing my fingers that whatever I got was legitimate.

Starting Weight 263

Current weight 238

Hello and welcome,

It's great that you've decided to give Retatrutide a try. For me, it's performed far better than Tirz. Since you're already dropping pounds, it sounds like your Reta vials are the real deal. Still, it's always wise to verify and request a COA.
 
I even reached out to the testing lab to confirm that the COA results were real. Perhaps that's a bit over the top, but it helps me feel more secure.
 
I never ran any tests on it myself, but my first dose of Reta was way too high. At 2.5 mg, I dealt with side effects—diarrhea, to be exact. These days I'm on 1.5 mg, and the results have been excellent.
 
Nice work on the weight you've dropped up to now! Seeing this many uplifting, life-altering accounts involving things such as reta is genuinely motivating. That's among the main reasons I signed up — to work on learning more myself.
 
kakiebean said:

I even reached out to the testing lab to confirm that the COA results were real. Perhaps that's a bit over the top, but it helps me feel more secure.
Really happy to hear this!
 
I'm in the same boat — roughly 4 weeks into reta. The scale hasn't moved, but I'm putting on muscle while dropping fat, so I'm not worried at this point. Currently at 4mg per week.
 
Snufkin said:

I never ran any tests on it myself, but my first dose of Reta was way too high. At 2.5 mg, I dealt with side effects—diarrhea, to be exact. These days I'm on 1.5 mg, and the results have been excellent.
Now my numbers seem like beginner-level ones! I began at 0.5mg two and a half weeks back 🧐 My plan is to stay at that dose for 4 weeks before increasing to 1mg. I'm extremely careful, though.
 
Back
Top