Hi all!
Reddit's nice people pointed me this way so I could soak up everything there is to know about peptides. Glad to have landed here. About 6 weeks of reta are behind me now, and 20+lbs is gone — genuinely proud of that. What I want to get my head round is CoAs, and how to spot the fraudsters. The support and information on offer from everyone here is clear already. US based, and the journey continues alongside you lot. Bear with me, this world is all new and I'm learning as I go. Thanks for reading — hope your day goes well!
Reddit's nice people pointed me this way so I could soak up everything there is to know about peptides. Glad to have landed here. About 6 weeks of reta are behind me now, and 20+lbs is gone — genuinely proud of that. What I want to get my head round is CoAs, and how to spot the fraudsters. The support and information on offer from everyone here is clear already. US based, and the journey continues alongside you lot. Bear with me, this world is all new and I'm learning as I go. Thanks for reading — hope your day goes well!