faceplate0795
Explorer
Hello. Faceplate here, from Indy
I'm not actually joining the forum for myself, but for my father. I love him to pieces, but he is not capable of navigating the internet. He's 5'9", 260, and he just turned 50 last year. He's been trying to lose weight since his late thirties, but food has got to be one of his favorite things is the world. He will lose 20-30 pounds, then he rebounds. Several times. Over and over. There was a point where he was just eating lean cuisines. He's tried weight loss drugs before the likes of wegovy came about. They seemed to be some kind of stimulant.
The reason I'm here is because I believe he's going to be making a turn for the worse. In the winter, two years in a row, he'd gotten into accidents. First he broke his back in a car accident, and was trapped in a bed for (miraculously) only six months, and his weight went up to 330. Then next year he slipped coming out of a hotel on some ice, and his foot did a 180, and that took about 10 months to fully recover from.
Since then my Dad has left his previous work, and he drives a dump truck 60 hours a week, 12 hours a day. He's been using wegovy .5 for a few months at a time, but it's not his and I don't see much progress being made. So, I'm joining to find him a better option, and want to do some research into retatrutide. Not a big fan of intros, but I hope that's enough.
I'm not actually joining the forum for myself, but for my father. I love him to pieces, but he is not capable of navigating the internet. He's 5'9", 260, and he just turned 50 last year. He's been trying to lose weight since his late thirties, but food has got to be one of his favorite things is the world. He will lose 20-30 pounds, then he rebounds. Several times. Over and over. There was a point where he was just eating lean cuisines. He's tried weight loss drugs before the likes of wegovy came about. They seemed to be some kind of stimulant.
The reason I'm here is because I believe he's going to be making a turn for the worse. In the winter, two years in a row, he'd gotten into accidents. First he broke his back in a car accident, and was trapped in a bed for (miraculously) only six months, and his weight went up to 330. Then next year he slipped coming out of a hotel on some ice, and his foot did a 180, and that took about 10 months to fully recover from.
Since then my Dad has left his previous work, and he drives a dump truck 60 hours a week, 12 hours a day. He's been using wegovy .5 for a few months at a time, but it's not his and I don't see much progress being made. So, I'm joining to find him a better option, and want to do some research into retatrutide. Not a big fan of intros, but I hope that's enough.