Katiushka
Explorer
Hello all! Complete beginner here. Reta was suggested to my husband at the gym — he carries a lot of visceral fat and was already on Tirz. From a local US suplier that accepts credit cards we bought a kit. Yes, I'm aware it costs more than grey, but it was my first purchase and not too bad compared with other local vendors selling single vials. Once he was on reta (and leaving a bit behind in the vials), and with me being a pre menopausal woman with health issues of my own and about 15lbs I want to loose, I decided to start as well. 0.5 was the starting point for 2 weeks, then a week on 1mg, which turned out to be too much — eating enough became impossible! 0.75mg is what I'm doing right now, possibly moving up to 0.8mg weekly.
Telling a coworker about all this turned out to be a good move — deep into the grey market he was! 1 vial of wolverine and 1 vial of glow came my way from him. Reading led to more reading, and here I eventually landed. This forum suits me far better than reddit. There are too many as***les over on reddit. It's not all bad, but here I prefer it. Actually, Reddit is how I found this place, so it's not all bad over there.
wolverine, I'm a fan — the post-gym soreness in my muscles is much reduced. That effect showed up around 2 weeks in. glow scares me; the CU bites, or so everyone says. Needles turn me into a crybaby, though one day I'll "man up" and get on with it. Testing one thing at a time is my preference, so finishing the wolverine vial is goal number one.
hashimotos thyroditis is something I struggle with, and my energy levels along with it. HRT is already part of my routine. 4 hormones is what I tell everyone I'm on already!
Between reta and wolverine, better is already how I feel. ss31 and mots are the next ones I want to try, though. Inflammation, gut health and energy will be my focus.
My 1st order is about to go in with one of the vendors here, who I'd also come across in some other discord group.
coinbase was already mine, but a crypto wallet had to be set up. A bit of a learning curve, though not too hard. Waiting for coinbase to release the funds is the worst part!
thanks to you all, and here's to keeping on learning from you!
Telling a coworker about all this turned out to be a good move — deep into the grey market he was! 1 vial of wolverine and 1 vial of glow came my way from him. Reading led to more reading, and here I eventually landed. This forum suits me far better than reddit. There are too many as***les over on reddit. It's not all bad, but here I prefer it. Actually, Reddit is how I found this place, so it's not all bad over there.
wolverine, I'm a fan — the post-gym soreness in my muscles is much reduced. That effect showed up around 2 weeks in. glow scares me; the CU bites, or so everyone says. Needles turn me into a crybaby, though one day I'll "man up" and get on with it. Testing one thing at a time is my preference, so finishing the wolverine vial is goal number one.
hashimotos thyroditis is something I struggle with, and my energy levels along with it. HRT is already part of my routine. 4 hormones is what I tell everyone I'm on already!
Between reta and wolverine, better is already how I feel. ss31 and mots are the next ones I want to try, though. Inflammation, gut health and energy will be my focus.
My 1st order is about to go in with one of the vendors here, who I'd also come across in some other discord group.
coinbase was already mine, but a crypto wallet had to be set up. A bit of a learning curve, though not too hard. Waiting for coinbase to release the funds is the worst part!
thanks to you all, and here's to keeping on learning from you!