INTRO Peptides, GLP-1s and 20 years of training

Dante0815

Explorer
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hello all,

Dante here, writing from Germany. Bodybuilding and fitness have been my world for over 20 years of training. Nutrition has held my attention for just as long, and last year I earned a certification as a Sports Nutrition Coach to go deeper on that side of things.

Lately my curiosity has turned towards peptides and what they might actually deliver. My entry point was a "Wolverine Stack" (BPC-157/TB-500) to deal with a shoulder bursitis that has not cleared up. That pushed me to dig into how these compounds work, what the evidence supports, where the limits lie and what the risks look like — rather than viewing them purely through a bodybuilding lens.

When the shoulder settles, my plan is to run CJC-1295/Ipamorelin through a lean-bulk block in Q4. After that, in my next cutting phase, Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin is the pairing I want to look at more closely.

The biggest draw of this forum for me is deepening my grasp of peptides generally, and of GLP-1–based therapies in particular. What interests me most is how they act on glucose metabolism, insulin sensitivity/resistance, body composition and appetite regulation — and where they might be useful well beyond straightforward fat loss.

I'm keen to absorb what the experienced members here have learned, to add whatever I can, and to approach these subjects from angles that go past the bodybuilding-oriented threads on Meso.

Best regards,

Dante

Spelling and grammar checked with AI
 
Back
Top