INTRO Ozarks, two months into the journey

docmoto

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri, United States
Just a 32 y/o guy from the show-me state, looking foward to all the knowledge I'll pick up and hopefully share along the way. A bit about myself: starting weight was 353, I'm 6'2", I've got a family, and trucking is how I make a living — a lot of the time 12hrs a day on weekdays. I live out in the woods, but close enough to the lake. A lifestyle change was long overdue, and I'm excited to finally have the motivation to get healthier. I've not only cleaned up my eating a lot, I've also almost entirely cut out alcohol — next is nicotine. No workout routine yet, but I'm taking baby steps and will figure this all out.
 
Happy to join this space — I'm finishing up week 9. Progress is heading in a good direction. That's all for a brief update. It would be great if I could also post on some other forums.
 
That is a huge amount of transformation. Nice work! At times the only option is to just flip the switch. For better or worse, I’m basically all or nothing. Best of luck! Weightlifting and Reta are things I strongly suggest. The weight comes off fast.
 
Back
Top