INTRO One year tirz user looking for some alternatives

crazdyd

Explorer
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Croatia
Thanks for having me in this community. I'm a 50-year-old woman and have been using tirzepatide for a year. My experience has gone really well — my BMI went from 41 down to 26, and I never went above 5 mg MJ. I'm now exploring other options because of financial reasons. I'm excited to pick up new things, hear about other people's experiences, and share my own.
 
Welcome aboard! I'm a 54-year-old guy, and my situation is pretty similar, though my BMI hasn't come down quite as much as yours did. Mine went from 43 to 36 across roughly 9 months. It really is a journey, no doubt about it. Fitting into clothes I couldn't wear for years feels incredible. Not long ago I flew somewhere and didn't have to ask for a seatbelt extender. Those are wonderful non-scale-victories (NSVs).

Hope you find the best path forward for yourself!
 
Even though I occasionally lose sight of the fact that I'm living in a much smaller body now, NSV are still the best 🙂))
 
Wow, that's incredible

crazdyd said:

Thanks for having me in this community. I'm a 50-year-old woman and have been using tirzepatide for a year. My experience has gone really well — my BMI went from 41 down to 26, and I never went above 5 mg MJ. I'm now exploring other options because of financial reasons. I'm excited to pick up new things, hear about other people's experiences, and share my own.
What fantastic results! Are you considering making the move to grey and staying on tirz/MJ?
 
Hello! Well done on your weight loss. I'm

near your age and have been using glp1 for just 4 months. This community has some really knowledgeable members. Welcome.
 
Back
Top