TeanahBurgers28
Explorer
Hi!
My main reason for being here is to pick up more knowledge about peptides, find out what the rest of you are running, and understand how you stay on top of new developments. At the moment, my biggest interest is in peptides tied to metabolism and weight loss, plus a bit of curiosity about GHK-Cu. My first exposure to GHK-Cu came from skincare serums, so I had no idea people took it in peptide form until I began poking around here and R.
Beyond that, Bob's Burgers is a big love of mine. My favorite isn't actually Tina; it's Bob. Bob and I share something really important... we're both Thanksgiving lovers! It might be one of my top holidays, even though Halloween is and always will be #1. Haunted houses, pumpkin flavor, the color black, slasher movies, and rain - I LOVE all of it!
TeenahBurgers (that's me) also loveeeeee perfume. I sort of collect fragrances, though right now my collection sits at only around 25 bottles. That number will likely climb before long, since there are already a few more I've been looking into.
I also read a lot. So if you've got book recommendations, send them my way, and if you need book recommendations, I'm your girl. I read a little bit of everything. Emphasis on a little bit, because fantasy is still a genre I haven't fully gotten into. I've read maybe one or two fantasy books so far, but I'm trying lol.
Anyway, HI from the States! I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and seeing what you all are into.
My main reason for being here is to pick up more knowledge about peptides, find out what the rest of you are running, and understand how you stay on top of new developments. At the moment, my biggest interest is in peptides tied to metabolism and weight loss, plus a bit of curiosity about GHK-Cu. My first exposure to GHK-Cu came from skincare serums, so I had no idea people took it in peptide form until I began poking around here and R.
Beyond that, Bob's Burgers is a big love of mine. My favorite isn't actually Tina; it's Bob. Bob and I share something really important... we're both Thanksgiving lovers! It might be one of my top holidays, even though Halloween is and always will be #1. Haunted houses, pumpkin flavor, the color black, slasher movies, and rain - I LOVE all of it!
TeenahBurgers (that's me) also loveeeeee perfume. I sort of collect fragrances, though right now my collection sits at only around 25 bottles. That number will likely climb before long, since there are already a few more I've been looking into.
I also read a lot. So if you've got book recommendations, send them my way, and if you need book recommendations, I'm your girl. I read a little bit of everything. Emphasis on a little bit, because fantasy is still a genre I haven't fully gotten into. I've read maybe one or two fantasy books so far, but I'm trying lol.
Anyway, HI from the States! I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and seeing what you all are into.