INTRO Not overweight.. yet!

Elaenaa

Explorer
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Hi! I'm 30F, and I live in western Europe. The kilograms have been slowly adding up over the last 10 years, and right now my BMI sits only a little under the overweight threshold. I can see where this is heading, and although I've gone on diets multiple times in recent years—shedding a bit of weight each time—it hasn't worked out for me over the long term. Asthma has been part of my life for the past few years, which has made everything more difficult. My GP clearly isn't going to prescribe anything at this stage, but I'm not willing to sit around until it's too late, so to speak.

My goal is to find out more here about the various GLP1 agonists, which side effects might show up, how serious they tend to be, and whether there are ways to avoid them. I'd also like to know what to expect regarding a maintenance dose. I'm eager to hear what everyone else has been through.
 
Back
Top