King Sully
Explorer
Hi everyone, over the past few months I’ve spent quite a bit of time reading through posts here. A great deal has been picked up along the way. There’s still plenty left to absorb. My main focus is glp’s, though it’s possible other peptides will catch my attention down the road.
As a male getting older, I’ve managed to drop a fair amount of weight through nothing but diet and exercise. More than once, actually. My hope is that glp’s will help me hold onto that loss going forward. Being on them for the long haul doesn’t bother me. Here’s to what comes next. May it be lengthy and successful.
As a male getting older, I’ve managed to drop a fair amount of weight through nothing but diet and exercise. More than once, actually. My hope is that glp’s will help me hold onto that loss going forward. Being on them for the long haul doesn’t bother me. Here’s to what comes next. May it be lengthy and successful.