INTRO Newbie Pleasant Grove Utah

KiKI

Explorer
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Prevent Grove, Utah
Hey all! Finding this community and getting to connect with everyone has me genuinely thrilled. Honestly, I can't figure out how this forum escaped my notice for so long — peptides have been a big part of my world, and I've spent plenty of time dealing with overseas sourcing too.

My goals here are to pick up knowledge, swap stories, exchange testing data, and ideally give back some of the lessons I've picked up.

Not long ago, I sent eight products off for independent testing through Freedom, and what came back was a real letdown. Seven of them tested well under the amount they should have contained, and one had none of the compound it was supposed to have. Since then, I've shifted my approach — independent testing, batch traceability, and consistency matter far more to me now than just trusting whatever COAs a supplier hands over.

Can't wait to meet you all and soak up what this group has learned. Appreciate the welcome!
 
Yeah, that really sucks! Everything had been solid all around until just lately, but today I also came across something about Krauss saying they under-dose compared to what's on the label, and that matched up almost perfectly with how far off each one was. I'm going to ship a few of those same items over to Freedom so I can get another opinion. Right now I'm staying hopeful, and thanks to whoever shared the YouTube video about the Krauss inconsistency!!!
 
Back
Top