INTRO New one!

TheGgarW

Explorer
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Greetings to all, writing in from Germany!

I'm excited to share the rest of my weight loss journey with all of you as I work toward my goal. Training, plenty of walking, eating well, and keeping track of calories have already helped me shed the bulk of it. The one thing I can't shake, though, is the food noise, which is why I've chosen to try R.
 
Hi, my journey began roughly 5–6 years back, when I weighed about 160 kg. Since then there have been plenty of ups and downs, and right now I’m sitting at 125 kg. The lowest I ever reached was 110 kg, and my aim is to get back down to that — and if possible, find out how 100 kg feels once more.

By the way, I’m 194 cm tall.

I realize it’s possible to do this through willpower alone and without R, but I’m curious to experience what it’s like for “normal” people, the ones who don’t need to stay hyper-focused at all times just to avoid eating 7,000 kcal in one day. 😆
 
Back
Top