INTRO New member

Mamamia012

Explorer
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Hi all. Just joined this community. Looking forward to picking up and finding out more here. Happy to hear any tips for newcomers. I'm located in the UK. My main interest is gaining knowledge on Ghk-cu, Tes and Reta x
 
Mamamia012 said:

Hi all. Just joined this community. Looking forward to picking up and finding out more here. Happy to hear any tips for newcomers. I'm located in the UK. My main interest is gaining knowledge on Ghk-cu, Tes and Reta x
I'm in the same boat!!
 
I'm also new here! I'm currently on my 2nd vial of GHK cu. When I first began, I broke out for 2 weeks, but now my skin looks great.
 
Mamamia012 said:

Hi all. Just joined this community. Looking forward to picking up and finding out more here. Happy to hear any tips for newcomers. I'm located in the UK. My main interest is gaining knowledge on Ghk-cu, Tes and Reta x
Glad to have you here! You'll find plenty of discussions covering each of those 3 topics. Enjoy exploring!
 
Mamamia012 said:

Hi all. Just joined this community. Looking forward to picking up and finding out more here. Happy to hear any tips for newcomers. I'm located in the UK. My main interest is gaining knowledge on Ghk-cu, Tes and Reta x
A week has passed since I began GHK-Cu, and I'm also taking BPC-157 and TB-500 — this all started right after a really rough shoulder operation. Reta is sitting in my stash too, though I want to wrap up a tirz run before switching to it.

Glad to have you here on the forum!!
 
I've just joined too, and there's so much material on this site that you'll have plenty of late-night reading ahead — that's exactly what I've been doing! Wishing you the best with your journey and progress!
 
Mamamia012 said:

Thanks!! It looks like your arrival was recent as well! So welcome from me too !
Thanks! Absolutely, I’ve been investing a lot of time reading and learning on this site
 
Pebbles said:

I'm also new here! I'm currently on my 2nd vial of GHK cu. When I first began, I broke out for 2 weeks, but now my skin looks great.
Did it have a bad smell when you injected it? What's your source for needles?
 
Back
Top