INTRO New Member Intro

cccc01

Explorer
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hello all

I've spent some time browsing the forum. I've reached a point where I want to get serious about my overall health, and GLP-1 medications are something I've been looking into as a potential tool for that.

For me, this isn't about a quick fix so much as it is about creating habits I can sustain: eating better, moving more, and having a healthier relationship with food. I'd really like to hear what's worked for you, and I'm glad to share whatever I pick up along the way as well.

Excited to learn from this community and hear about your experiences. Thanks for having me!
 
cccc01 said:


Hi everyone

I've been reading the forum for a bit. I'm at the point where I want to take my overall health more seriously, and I've been learning about GLP-1 medications as one possible tool for that.

For me, this is less about a quick fix and more about building sustainable habits: better nutrition, more movement, and a healthier relationship with food. I'd love to hear what has worked for you, and I'm happy to share what I learn along the way too.

Looking forward to learning from this community and hearing your experiences. Thanks for having me!

Click to expand...
Glad to be here. My own reasons for exploring peptides are much the same: I'm trying to fine-tune everything and support my health over the long haul. Peptides are completely new territory for me, and I came across this forum through a different harm reduction community. Until fairly recently they weren't on my radar at all, but my curiosity keeps growing. Right now my main goal is learning about glps, though plenty of other peptides interest me too. Ones for healing, for mitochondrial repair, and so on. There are all sorts of possibilities I'd never even thought about before that peptides may genuinely be able to assist with
 
We pour so much cash into vitamins and supplements and get almost nothing back. With peptides, the results are genuinely noticeable—it's amazing! Glad to have you here, and keep reading!
 
What a great way to look at it. For these medications to do their best work, they need to be paired with changes to how you live. My own fitness path began 2 years back at 138 kg, and all I did was go to the gym and stop eating junk.

It wasn't until 14 weeks ago that I brought in Mounjaro, at which point I weighed 96 kg, and today I'm at 82 kg. Having your eating and activity routines established beforehand really pays off. I'll be watching to see how things go for you
 
Back
Top