INTRO new here

Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hi everyone, I've just joined this forum to look into things in a general way and to join in on the conversations. I'm based in germany. I'm still fairly new to this whole thing, having started in June. I hadn't heard about this place before, which might have kept me from getting scammed. Though I'm not certain about that yet.
 
Alright, this time the country flag is showing 🙂

It looks like the German section around here is pretty inactive. Either way, it's nice to come across people from every corner.
 
InterestingTree82266 said:

Hi everyone, I've just joined this forum to look into things in a general way and to join in on the conversations. I'm based in germany. I'm still fairly new to this whole thing, having started in June. I hadn't heard about this place before, which might have kept me from getting scammed. Though I'm not certain about that yet.
Glad to have you here!
 
Back
Top