INTRO New here

Elsa1820

Explorer
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Lecanto Fl
Hi everyone, I'm just joining and my main goal is to pick up knowledge! For some time now I've been using p e ps. I'm managing type 2 diabetes, and my aim is to improve my health and drop some weight. Helping myself and other people is something I truly care about. My plan is to cycle through as many as possible, taking breaks in between, and keep track of which ones work for me. I'm married and have two kids. My husband uses them too and is also working on getting healthier. Making new friends, learning, and reading are what I'm hoping for here. Is anyone else interested in launching a business to assist others as well? I'm excited to find out where this path leads me!
 
Welcome aboard! So, is peptide reselling on your mind, or something else entirely??? Wishing you success in tracking down the people and things you're after : )
 
Back
Top