INTRO New Here

Entire-Mastsdon

Explorer
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Hi! I've recently begun trying out growth/healing/recovery peptides. So far, things are going well! I'm eager to gain more knowledge from this community. For context—I'm a 55 year old woman with a diagnosis of lederhose-dupuytren contracture, and I'm hoping to slow its progression.

Any suggestions on peptides that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hi! Dupuytren's contracture is something I deal with as well, though mine has barely moved since I was diagnosed roughly 2 decades ago. It will be interesting to hear whether you turn up a peptide that helps with it!
 
AngieHolmes said:

Hi! Dupuytren's contracture is something I deal with as well, though mine has barely moved since I was diagnosed roughly 2 decades ago. It will be interesting to hear whether you turn up a peptide that helps with it!
Currently I'm on Klow, and afterward I'll test the Wolverine stack to see how they stack up. My plan is to complete 2 Klow cycles prior to making the switch to Wolverine.
 
Entire-Mastsdon said:

Currently I'm on Klow, and afterward I'll test the Wolverine stack to see how they stack up. My plan is to complete 2 Klow cycles prior to making the switch to Wolverine.
On top of that, I'm dealing with Dupuytren's and recently finished a course of low level radiation treatment. I'd like to hear how the peptides have been working for you?
 
quietone said:

On top of that, I'm dealing with Dupuytren's and recently finished a course of low level radiation treatment. I'd like to hear how the peptides have been working for you?
On both my hands and feet, the nodules have gotten smaller thanks to BPC. It's not a dramatic change, but they are certainly reduced in size. Right now I'm taking a break, though I'm thinking about injecting straight into the biggest nodule on my foot to find out what that does. Both dupuytren's and ledderhose disease are things I have. At the moment I'm going through a KLOW order, and after it's done I'll buy the stack components separately so doses can be tailored. The max Klow dose is 3.5mg per day.
 
Back
Top