INTRO New Guy from Cincinnati, Ohio

ramsess

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hi everyone, obviously I'm new, 53 years old, 5'6", my starting weight was 246 and I'm down to 232 now. For more than a year I was taking 2mg of Ozempic, which my Dr. prescribed because I'm pre-diabetic, and it hardly made any difference for me. A friend of mine did well on retatrutide, gave me a vial, and told me about this place, so I've been using Reta since the start of August and I'm already noticing more progress than I got from sema. I'm still figuring out the best way to use it, dosing, titration, what to expect from week to week, so I'm mainly here to learn from what's worked for those who've been at it longer. I'm also interested in tesamorelin, AOD-9604, and MOTS-c as additions, so if anyone has used those with Reta I'd love to hear your honest opinion, even the parts that didn't work.

Thanks!
 
I've found Dr Jones on YouTube to be a great resource while figuring out which compounds to stack and whether they'd work for me. He even replies to people's questions in the comment section.
 
Back
Top