Hi everyone,
My weight has been a problem for years, then I came across Reta, ordered my first vial from a website, and the outcome has made me really pleased! 8 kg gone within 2 months, though there is still plenty left to lose.
Finding this spot on the internet makes me incredibly glad!!!! These kinds of forums are all new to me, and since I lean introverted, early on I may stay fairly quiet... sorry about that
Thanks for welcoming me, and I'm hoping to pick up plenty
My weight has been a problem for years, then I came across Reta, ordered my first vial from a website, and the outcome has made me really pleased! 8 kg gone within 2 months, though there is still plenty left to lose.
Finding this spot on the internet makes me incredibly glad!!!! These kinds of forums are all new to me, and since I lean introverted, early on I may stay fairly quiet... sorry about that
Thanks for welcoming me, and I'm hoping to pick up plenty