INTRO New from Swiss

tarlab

Explorer
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Swiss
Hey all,

I'm a 30-something man based in Switzerland. Lately I've put on a serious amount of weight... honestly, far more than I should have... and I've made up my mind that I truly want to shed it and get back into shape

Not long ago I picked up reta from a local seller, but it cost me far more than it should have. So rather than continuing blindly, I want to get properly informed, pick up knowledge from those with more experience, and actually understand what I'm doing

I'm very much a beginner with all of this, so my main reason for being here is to learn, ask things, and ideally steer clear of dumb and/or costly errors
 
Glad you're here! Same situation for me — I picked mine up through a local contact, someone a buddy knew, and the price was way higher than it should have been. The advice I got was pretty poor, and I stumbled through a few dumb errors before digging deeper and landing on this place. There's a ton of useful material and smart folks around here.
 
Hey there mate,

if I were you, I’d spend a lot more time studying peps first. Understanding the dangers and how they work pharmacologically really takes a while, particularly if you plan to mix up your own solutions - reta is usually quite safe, though it still carries somewhat more risk than the ordinary GLP-1/GIP agonists available at the drug store.
 
Hello! There are plenty of great folks here to connect with and plenty of knowledge to take in. What effects are you noticing after your initial injection?
 
tarlab said:

Hey all,

I'm a 30-something man based in Switzerland. Lately I've put on a serious amount of weight... honestly, far more than I should have... and I've made up my mind that I truly want to shed it and get back into shape

Not long ago I picked up reta from a local seller, but it cost me far more than it should have. So rather than continuing blindly, I want to get properly informed, pick up knowledge from those with more experience, and actually understand what I'm doing

I'm very much a beginner with all of this, so my main reason for being here is to learn, ask things, and ideally steer clear of dumb and/or costly errors

That mirrors what I went through! Wishing you the best, let's do this! 🙂
 
Hi, I've been using Reta for roughly 1 month and so far no weight has come off. I've had body scans, and they show muscle going up while fat is dropping by roughly the same amount, so I plan to keep going. Wishing you well on your journey, and hopefully we'll both be out of newbie jail before long
 
Back
Top