INTRO New from Ireland

Dushane01

Explorer
Joined
Aug 25, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Hey guys,

After getting curious about the peptide scene over the past while, I stumbled on this forum by chance. I began Retatrutide for the first time roughly 2 weeks back, and I'm already noticing positive changes in my weight, plus my overall drive for my fitness journey has gone up.

I'm hoping this forum proves helpful for learning, doing research, and getting guidance too.
 
thunderduck1127 said:

Also in Ireland. What a fantastic spot. A real goldmine of knowledge. Have fun
Surprised it took me this long to find this place. I've already picked up far more here than I ever did just scrolling around the internet, there's so much false info floating around.
 
I'm also just starting out, and since Ireland has plenty of its own peculiarities when it comes to importing and such, having a resource like this is really valuable.
 
Back
Top