INTRO My long road here — another Canadian happy to have found you...

Riviera

Explorer
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario Canada
Male, 59 years old — into cars, boating on lake erie, pinball machines, and more recently this new obsession of mine: peptides.

Health-wise I'd been doing great, but the last few years have thrown up a few problems. Funny how this sort of thing lands on you out of nowhere.

For years I've been hunting answers about my health, and turning up remarkably few.

I've lifted weights my whole life and feel at my best in the gym, at home too. Only when my son told me to look into peptides did I claw back a real chunk of my health, over roughly the last 6.5 weeks.

Osteoarthritis has been my companion: my hip (which needs replacing), my right hand and my knees. On top of that, severe fatigue for the last 2 years. I had my testosterone checked and the doc pronounces me fine. There is nothing quite like rising from bed aching as though you were 100, drinking a coffee, then wanting to crawl straight back in... and I'm still holding down a job.

Enough grumbling, though...

The peptide road began with curiosity: my son mentioned that his gym teacher was on bpc157....

So I started reading — peptides, healing blends, secretagogues, glp's and the rest....

I signed up to a top-level Canadian bodybuilding forum and learned an enormous amount from a great crowd there.... a big stretch of this journey, and one of the better decisions I've made.

Much better now. For the arthritis I run a 157/500 blend, and it works wonders. I've used cjc/ipam to lift my gh and it helped. I take aod 9604 for the joints, and this past week swapped cjc out for 1.5 iu / day of 191aa, which has wiped the fatigue out entirely — I felt it the very first morning. My life has changed.

I've only just started ghk-cu and dsip, with ss31 motc and nad waiting their turn... plus a few others.... too many peps to learn about, but I'll put the hours in....

6.5 weeks on reta and I'm down 23 lb, feeling great too..... I'm a big bloke — 6'3" and was 269.5 lb, now 246.5 lb..... my ex is on ozempic.... and she is not happy watching how well I'm doing in so short a time (payback....heh heh heh)

So a few months of peptides has taught me more than I expected, and also that I've barely scratched the surface. I know that I know next to nothing.... I've learned how grey this whole area is, and that it stays that way until peptides go mainstream. I've learned where they're made, who the big players are, the website resellers, the new peps landing, the arguments over purity and testing, about dimmer where hgh is concerned.... about Peter Magic..... and more...

Before peptides I'd never injected myself, never taken anything stronger than prescribed medication, never touched aas even while lifting. My views are shifting.

To me peptides look like a semi-natural route to extending my health without drugs or serious side effects, though I have to keep an eye on blood sugar while on the hgh.

That journey has carried me here. In 6.5 weeks I feel 15 years younger, and I can lift alongside my 16 year old son, who has gone hardcore on it now and wants a career in fitness, maybe bodybuilding.... he's already dropped around 40 lb with a V shape and abs.... all inside 1.5 years of lifting, naturally at that. I want my strength back, the strength I had in my 30's. I believe I can get it, and land in the best shape of my life. I want to bodybuild...... how's that for a retirement plan?

At my age I ought to be wiser.... my foot ends up in my mouth at times, and seems happy there, so mods be warned.... (I'm learning to duct-tape my foot to the floor — red green style, for my Canadian friends.)

I'm here to learn what's true, not to win an argument, and I'm here to make friends. I'm here because I've been reading this forum for a while — the threads do teeter-totter, but there is a lot of info here, my god there is a lot of info here.... and good people too..... I expect I'll run into names I know from my other forum.... they're welcome to say hi....

Looking forward to this new branch of the journey......
 
Riviera said:


I'm a 59 yr old male - I'm into cars, boating on lake erie - pinball machines, and lately - my new obsession has been peptides.

Health wise have been doing great- but in the last few years it seems I've developed some issues- funny how this stuff just sort of hits you out of the blue.

I've been looking for answers to my health for the last few years -and finding very few.

I've weight lifted all of my life - feel the best in the gym - just at home. It wasn't until my son suggested I look into peptides that I regained a significant amount of my health back in the last 6.5 weeks or so.

I've struggled with osteoarthritis in my hip (need a new one) and in my right hand and knees. I've also had severe fatigue the last 2 years - been checked for low test- but doc says I'm ok. Nothing like getting up out of bed sore like I'm 100 years old - having a coffee then wanting to go back to bed again...I'm still a working guy.

Anyway - enough complaining...

My journey down the peptide road started when I was curious after my son said his gym teacher was taking bpc157....

I began to do research into peptides, healing blends, secretagogues, glp's and more....

I joined a Top level Canadian Bodybuilding forum - and started learning so much from a fantastic group of people there....a significant path of my journey, one of the best things I ever did.

I'm doing much better now- I take a 157/500 blend for my arthritis - and it's doing wonders, I've taken cjc/ipam to boost my gh - it did help, I take aod 9604 for my joints, and have in the last week switched from cjc to 1.5 iu / day of 191aa which has completely wiped my fatigue - I noticed this the first morning I took it - my life has changed.

I've just started ghk-cu and dsip, I have ss31 motc and nad waiting...as well as a few others....too many peps to learn about - but I'll put the time in....

I've been on reta for the last 6.5 weeks and have dropped 23 lb - and feel great too.....I'm a big guy - 6'3" was 269.5 lb - now 246.5 lb..... my ex is on ozempic....she's pissed seeing how good I'm doing in such a short time (payback time....heh heh heh)

So I've been using peptides for a few months now - have learned more than I expected -and now know that I've just scraped the surface. I know that I know next to nothing.... I have learned just how gray this area is - and how it will remain this way until peptides are accepted mainstream. I've learned where they are made, some of the major players, the website resellers, the new peps coming out, the concerns about purity, and testing, and about dimmer when it comes to hgh....about Peter Magic.....and more...

Before petides I had never injected myself- never taken anything harder than prescribed drugs- even in weightlifting never any aas. My views are changing.

I see peptides as a semi-natural way to extend my health without drugs or serious side effects- although I need to watch my blood sugar on the hgh.

My journey has lead me here- in 6.5 weeks I feel 15 years younger - and can weight lift with my 16 year old son - who is into things hardcore now - he wants to pursue a career in fitness - maybe bodybuild....he already has dropped about 40 lb -has a V shape and abs....all in 1.5 years of lifting -natural too. I want to regain my strength that I had in my 30's - I believe I can do it - and be in the best shape of my life. I want to bodybuild......how's that for a retirement goal ?

For my age I should be wiser ....my foot goes in my mouth at times - it seems to like it there -mods be warned....(I'm learning to ductape my foot to the floor - red green style for my Canadian friends.)

I'm here to learn the truth, not to prove I'm right or wrong, I'm here to make friends. I'm here because I've been reading posts on this forum for some time - and although they teeter totter - there is a lot of info here, my god there is alot of info here.... - and good people too.....I suppose I'll meet people here that I know from my other forum....I welcome them to say hi....

Looking forward to a new branch of my journey......

Click to expand...
What a great intro — welcome aboard the forum, and here's hoping peptides bring you plenty of success, Brawner🫵🌅😁
 
NF-κB is something KPV is particularly good at inhibiting, which may make this peptide the one worth your attention most. A nuclear transcription factor, NF-κB acts as a central hub protein for inflammation as a whole, and for osteoarthritis specifically.
 
ssmith said:

Riviera said:


I'm a 59 yr old male - I'm into cars, boating on lake erie - pinball machines, and lately - my new obsession has been peptides.

Health wise have been doing great- but in the last few years it seems I've developed some issues- funny how this stuff just sort of hits you out of the blue.

I've been looking for answers to my health for the last few years -and finding very few.

I've weight lifted all of my life - feel the best in the gym - just at home. It wasn't until my son suggested I look into peptides that I regained a significant amount of my health back in the last 6.5 weeks or so.

I've struggled with osteoarthritis in my hip (need a new one) and in my right hand and knees. I've also had severe fatigue the last 2 years - been checked for low test- but doc says I'm ok. Nothing like getting up out of bed sore like I'm 100 years old - having a coffee then wanting to go back to bed again...I'm still a working guy.

Anyway - enough complaining...

My journey down the peptide road started when I was curious after my son said his gym teacher was taking bpc157....

I began to do research into peptides, healing blends, secretagogues, glp's and more....

I joined a Top level Canadian Bodybuilding forum - and started learning so much from a fantastic group of people there....a significant path of my journey, one of the best things I ever did.

I'm doing much better now- I take a 157/500 blend for my arthritis - and it's doing wonders, I've taken cjc/ipam to boost my gh - it did help, I take aod 9604 for my joints, and have in the last week switched from cjc to 1.5 iu / day of 191aa which has completely wiped my fatigue - I noticed this the first morning I took it - my life has changed.

I've just started ghk-cu and dsip, I have ss31 motc and nad waiting...as well as a few others....too many peps to learn about - but I'll put the time in....

I've been on reta for the last 6.5 weeks and have dropped 23 lb - and feel great too.....I'm a big guy - 6'3" was 269.5 lb - now 246.5 lb..... my ex is on ozempic....she's pissed seeing how good I'm doing in such a short time (payback time....heh heh heh)

So I've been using peptides for a few months now - have learned more than I expected -and now know that I've just scraped the surface. I know that I know next to nothing.... I have learned just how gray this area is - and how it will remain this way until peptides are accepted mainstream. I've learned where they are made, some of the major players, the website resellers, the new peps coming out, the concerns about purity, and testing, and about dimmer when it comes to hgh....about Peter Magic.....and more...

Before petides I had never injected myself- never taken anything harder than prescribed drugs- even in weightlifting never any aas. My views are changing.

I see peptides as a semi-natural way to extend my health without drugs or serious side effects- although I need to watch my blood sugar on the hgh.

My journey has lead me here- in 6.5 weeks I feel 15 years younger - and can weight lift with my 16 year old son - who is into things hardcore now - he wants to pursue a career in fitness - maybe bodybuild....he already has dropped about 40 lb -has a V shape and abs....all in 1.5 years of lifting -natural too. I want to regain my strength that I had in my 30's - I believe I can do it - and be in the best shape of my life. I want to bodybuild......how's that for a retirement goal ?

For my age I should be wiser ....my foot goes in my mouth at times - it seems to like it there -mods be warned....(I'm learning to ductape my foot to the floor - red green style for my Canadian friends.)

I'm here to learn the truth, not to prove I'm right or wrong, I'm here to make friends. I'm here because I've been reading posts on this forum for some time - and although they teeter totter - there is a lot of info here, my god there is alot of info here.... - and good people too.....I suppose I'll meet people here that I know from my other forum....I welcome them to say hi....

Looking forward to a new branch of my journey......

Click to expand...
What a great intro — welcome aboard the forum, and here's hoping peptides bring you plenty of success, Brawner🫵🌅😁
Appreciate it, BC guy
 
memeticist said:

NF-κB is something KPV is particularly good at inhibiting, which may make this peptide the one worth your attention most. A nuclear transcription factor, NF-κB acts as a central hub protein for inflammation as a whole, and for osteoarthritis specifically.
I've started taking it — 1.5mg daily — and I intend to raise the dosage as well.
 
Back
Top