INTRO Mostly lurking around

12angrymen

Explorer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere
I began rt not long ago, and metformin is also part of my routine right now. That pairing, I suppose, has been doing the job for me. I'm not rushing to drop weight — for the most part I just log my calories and do a bit of strength training. My dose is still low. And truthfully, I'll keep it low for as long as it keeps working 😅 That said, I can't really tell whether it's actually working, since my eating hasn't changed at all since metformin entered the picture. There was roughly a month between when I started rt and when I'd already shed a few pounds before that.

Mainly I just read through posts here to pick up information. I've noticed folks from scandinavia posting here, so it's been nice to read along and learn things. From 🇳🇴 by the way.
 
Hi there! It seems like you've put together a solid pairing. From what I've come across, metformin gets positive feedback when it comes to insulin resistance.
 
Back
Top