Introducing myself is not my strong suit — I never quite know what to write or how to make it flow — but I'll give it a go.
So, hello everyone — miu is fine — 28yo, type 1 diabetic, living in Germany.
New to the subject I am not: Mounjaro and I go back a while (that stops here, though, since paying list price no longer appeals) and on top of that I hold a master's in pharmacy.
Signing up here is about mixing with like-minded people, enjoying other members' weight loss wins, and keeping my own motivation topped up.
As for weight loss itself, no particular figure is in my head — nothing numerical. Closer to a "when I feel good and confident in my own skin" kind of target.
That's about all I've got, so I'll stop there. Once more — HELLO TO YOU ALL, AND A LOVELY DAY TO EACH OF YOU
So, hello everyone — miu is fine — 28yo, type 1 diabetic, living in Germany.
New to the subject I am not: Mounjaro and I go back a while (that stops here, though, since paying list price no longer appeals) and on top of that I hold a master's in pharmacy.
Signing up here is about mixing with like-minded people, enjoying other members' weight loss wins, and keeping my own motivation topped up.
As for weight loss itself, no particular figure is in my head — nothing numerical. Closer to a "when I feel good and confident in my own skin" kind of target.
That's about all I've got, so I'll stop there. Once more — HELLO TO YOU ALL, AND A LOVELY DAY TO EACH OF YOU