Midlife DIY
Explorer
I'm Carla—pickleball is a big part of my life! Having made it past the halfway mark of my years, I frequently ask myself where on earth the earlier half disappeared—yet here we are! With our kids now adults living elsewhere, my husband and I share our home with 2 French Bulldogs. This fresh chapter, with fewer responsibilities, has been something we truly cherish.
These days we aim to squeeze everything possible out of every single day and stay in the best shape we can, so that we can continue doing exactly that! Peptides are still pretty new territory for us, though our son dropped 80+ pounds using tirzepatide, and I use it myself to quiet food noise and stay on course. Beyond that, we want our "sex span" to stretch right through our 90s! Absolutely!
KLOW is something I've just begun, since DIY aesthetics is a passion of mine. Microneedling, chemical peels, fibroblast, threads, and Botox—I handle all of it on my own. My aim is to keep my skin at its finest and dodge aging too gracefully!
I've come here to absorb everything I can, to learn, and to dig into my own research. Can't wait to learn from each of you and go through your posts!
These days we aim to squeeze everything possible out of every single day and stay in the best shape we can, so that we can continue doing exactly that! Peptides are still pretty new territory for us, though our son dropped 80+ pounds using tirzepatide, and I use it myself to quiet food noise and stay on course. Beyond that, we want our "sex span" to stretch right through our 90s! Absolutely!
KLOW is something I've just begun, since DIY aesthetics is a passion of mine. Microneedling, chemical peels, fibroblast, threads, and Botox—I handle all of it on my own. My aim is to keep my skin at its finest and dodge aging too gracefully!
I've come here to absorb everything I can, to learn, and to dig into my own research. Can't wait to learn from each of you and go through your posts!