shanazjay
Explorer
Hi everybody,
Melbourne, Australia is home, and I'm very glad to have been let into this community. Learning about peptides is why I'm here, alongside sharing what I've picked up. reta, GHKcu, bpc157 and ss31 have been in my routine for a few months now (cycled and dosed properly), and I'd like to link up with more people who think along the same lines
Better overall health is the aim, along with a stronger bond with training.
Melbourne, Australia is home, and I'm very glad to have been let into this community. Learning about peptides is why I'm here, alongside sharing what I've picked up. reta, GHKcu, bpc157 and ss31 have been in my routine for a few months now (cycled and dosed properly), and I'd like to link up with more people who think along the same lines
Better overall health is the aim, along with a stronger bond with training.