Hello,
Glad to join this community, and I'm eager to have productive conversations with others who are navigating what is, for me, a fairly new area.
I'm a 53-year-old woman. My start with Mounjaro was 2,5 mg/weekly back in April, and across 5 month I dropped 21 kg altogether. I moved to a keto diet and have stayed in ketosis for 5 month now. Before this, I was nearly prediabetic. My fasted bloodsugar sits in the 90s at all times, which for keto is still on the high side. There are still 30 kg I want and need to shed!
A month ago I made the switch to R€ta and some others
It makes me happy to be here, sharing and listening to your stories!
Glad to join this community, and I'm eager to have productive conversations with others who are navigating what is, for me, a fairly new area.
I'm a 53-year-old woman. My start with Mounjaro was 2,5 mg/weekly back in April, and across 5 month I dropped 21 kg altogether. I moved to a keto diet and have stayed in ketosis for 5 month now. Before this, I was nearly prediabetic. My fasted bloodsugar sits in the 90s at all times, which for keto is still on the high side. There are still 30 kg I want and need to shed!
A month ago I made the switch to R€ta and some others
It makes me happy to be here, sharing and listening to your stories!