Doon
Explorer
Hi, Doon here, Manchester UK
50 years old, and tirzepatide began for me about 6 weeks back. About 18lbs has gone so far.
Hashimotos Hypothyroidism is mine, and weight issues have dogged me all my life.
COVID is when 6 stone came off naturally, but life got in the way afterwards and every bit of it returned.
GLP-1 is an experience I'm enjoying, and in time the goal weight will be reached, I'm sure.
A few weeks of browsing this forum have gone by, and good info is everywhere.
50 years old, and tirzepatide began for me about 6 weeks back. About 18lbs has gone so far.
Hashimotos Hypothyroidism is mine, and weight issues have dogged me all my life.
COVID is when 6 stone came off naturally, but life got in the way afterwards and every bit of it returned.
GLP-1 is an experience I'm enjoying, and in time the goal weight will be reached, I'm sure.
A few weeks of browsing this forum have gone by, and good info is everywhere.