INTRO Loving Reta+Cagri, just need good Elora as a cagri substitute

gooterp0t

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Also looking forward to several years from now, when the GLP, GIP, Glugaon, Gastrin medication arrives, or the GLP, GIP, PPAR x 3 receptor drug
 
At only 0.25, Cagri wiped out my hunger completely. Honestly, it got to where eating slipped my mind (and that is something that practically NEVER occurs for me, haha).

When you say PPAR, what are you referring to?
 
What were your weights when you started, where are you now, and what's the goal?

On Reta alone, was your appetite suppression not sufficient? I'm on Reta by itself, sticking to the same calorie intake daily, yet the scale has stalled at 22lbs down. What's your daily calorie amount? Mine is roughly 1800, and I'd figure that should be ideal for dropping 2-3 lbs weekly.

Cagri keeps coming up more often, and I'm always asking myself whether I ought to look into it. Still, I suspect I could simply choose to eat less—just unsure whether that's something I should do!
 
I began at 179 lbs and 6’, and 7 weeks later I’m down to 168 pounds. My starting condition was already quite fit. With Reta and Cagri, it now feels effortless.
 
gooterp0t said:

I began at 179 lbs and 6’, and 7 weeks later I’m down to 168 pounds. My starting condition was already quite fit. With Reta and Cagri, it now feels effortless.
At what Reta dose did you begin? In the phase 3 trial it was 2mg weekly, though I was considering starting lower and titrating up to locate the minimum effective dose. I'm also relatively lean and into bodybuilding, so I'd like to hear how it went for you.
 
Honestly, my starting dose was 2mg weekly, then I bumped it up by 2mg every 2 weeks. Side effects stayed pretty mild — the only issue was loose, watery stools, which has since cleared up. These days I'm taking roughly 10mg-12mg of Reta each week alongside 1.2mg cagri (I began at a lower dose, though trials escalate the dose every 2 weeks). I feel good and the weight is still coming off consistently. That said, if a solid eloralintide vendor turns up (the market ought to get better in about 6 months), I'd replace the Cagri with Elora
 
leonpnt said:

gooterp0t said:

I began at 179 lbs and 6’, and 7 weeks later I’m down to 168 pounds. My starting condition was already quite fit. With Reta and Cagri, it now feels effortless.
At what Reta dose did you begin? In the phase 3 trial it was 2mg weekly, though I was considering starting lower and titrating up to locate the minimum effective dose. I'm also relatively lean and into bodybuilding, so I'd like to hear how it went for you.
Here's what I picked up from my own run. My starting dose was 1mg, then I added 1mg weekly because I wanted to move faster — that approach? Don't do it. The stomach issues hit hard. After that I held at 4mg for 4 weeks, everything calmed down, yet the scale stopped dropping too. Once I bumped it to 6mg, progress resumed. My strong suggestion: give every dose at least 2 weeks so you can see how you handle it. If it treats you badly, stretch it to 4 weeks.

Best of luck 👍🏾
 
Ich verwende GLP-1-Hemmer, um gegen meine Insulinresistenz anzugehen und ein paar Kilo zu verlieren. Angefangen habe ich vor ein paar Monaten mit kleinen Reta-Dosen, weil ich prüfen wollte, ob mein Blutzucker dadurch noch weiter entgleist. Momentan sind es 2,5 mg Reta, und seit einigen Wochen kommen zusätzlich 2 mg Trizepatide dazu, um diesen verdammten Heißhunger in den Griff zu bekommen. Mein Blutzuckerwert hat sich dadurch von Insulinresistenz zu Prädiabetes verbessert. Bisher läuft alles gut. Weil ich diese Medikamente wahrscheinlich mein Leben lang nehmen muss, will ich die Dosis nicht zu hoch ansetzen. Ich habe überlegt, von Tirzepatid auf Elora umzusteigen, aber der Preis meines chinesischen Lieferanten – 180 USD für 10 mg – erscheint mir immer noch etwas hoch.
 
Glad you're here, friend. This thread has some solid guidance in it, no doubt.

Personally, I bumped my dose up gradually in 0.5mg steps, and I only did that once progress on the scale had stopped. On top of that, I inject my Reta on a 4-day schedule.

Starting out I weighed 258lbs, and these days I'm at 212lbs. Staying in a calorie deficit is part of my routine, I get plenty of protein — the good kind — and I limit carbs, bringing them in only when I need a lift.
 
Daewon has come up with a quadruple agonist called DW4321. If they release their data and labs manage to get the sequence, it will probably show up on the grey market. For that one, once the sequence is available, they would only need to program it into their synthesizers. The rest, however, are harder to make and likely beyond what the grey market can do.
 
Back
Top